horn of plenty

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matty

horn of plenty

Post by Matty »

got crazy reels thought it was going to jus be 25 gave me 41 so it was ok , this machine has to be the worst barcrest machine ver made by the way can offer u like 1 / 1.20 and then fuck u its so bad for a newish machine (04) jus asking has any1 had much luck causde it seems pritty rank ??
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

If offering 8quid on shots it can be worth the push otherwise just take as much as you can ....bad machine!
TG

Post by TG »

Just try to get Hi & Lo's and run like a dog.
mjd

Post by mjd »

theres no worse machine than jackpoteers!

I agree with the hi/lows.. Very good feature on this machnie!
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

As I posted a little while back, got £75 off of the £25 repeater on one of these. I will admit I wouldn't believe it if someone else had told me, but it did happen. Got the £25 off the shots and collected as I was getting low on 'cash-on-the-hip' and it gave me true-skill repeat, hit that, and then it pseudo repeated.
Don't bank on this happening often though! I have played them A LOT and that is the only time I've had that sort of money out of one...
The following features are the best ones if you're after a quick steal, although if it is offering them, it may well be worth the push...

Highs 'n' Lows
Button Basher
Good Times
Cash Grabber
Crazy Reels (obv!)

Let us know how you get on! ;)
Fader

Post by Fader »

No, HOP has a repuatation for offering high wins off the first board! i got offered a jackpot on first couple of quid which i wish id taken, but no wanted mega streak - hoping it would come early - did it? like fk it did, cost me about 50-60 for 30 mega streak!!

another time offered me a tenna after first board, then died!

be careful with this machine, very harsh - best way to play is to take the good features, i.e, hi-low feature or nick a couple of top features on the main square board like 3 -5 superstrikes
Chance favours the prepared mind!
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Yes, you are spot on there Fader.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

forced this for the first time today out of bordum-£40in £80 out, crazy reels gave me £55 quid and then i accumalated £10 on the shots, highs n lows, £3 repeater which repeated £6 on the shots, not bad for the first attempt but have heard some nasty rumours......
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
lushy

Post by lushy »

Usually after crazy reels the afters are very god. take any half decent feature/cash win and it lets u accumilate a nice sum most of the time
geegee-11

h/o/p

Post by geegee-11 »

just got this down my local ofered me 8 and 10 quid off first couple of shots didnt take thought it was going to pay but only hit me where it hurts THE POCKET f@ckin thing
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

hate the way the IM wont let you take crazy reels.....
I love it when a plan comes together
mjd

Re: h/o/p

Post by mjd »

geegee-11 wrote:just got this down my local ofered me 8 and 10 quid off first couple of shots didnt take thought it was going to pay but only hit me where it hurts THE POCKET f@ckin thing
yeah, pain in the arse innit..
I beleive that you need at least £50 to force this out from backing 'with confidence'

Sometimes might be worth taking a good sized win if you put little in.. Although hot stuff tonight We had super streak 1st quid! £20 later we got Hot stuff, which gave £42... worth it ? yep, but no.. doesn't always give £42!
boom
geegee-11

Post by geegee-11 »

yes but i think it is very difficult to get onto the top board a sh@t m/c if you ask me won't be on it no more :evil: :evil:
strength of the bear
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

If you are playing this out for ms it can take ages. Seriously.

Yeah button basher / good times / knockoutskill / cash grabber are all really good signs but it can honestly take ages to push it. It can take u really far and kill u over and over.

It's like getting upto bulls hit on darts like for or 5 times and dying every time before it gives u darts marathon.

Not a machine i force anymore really. And if you are going to force it I'd take double add off skill bonus even on a bad number. It speeds things up a bit. Extra life never seems to last more than 2 gambles.
geegee-11

Post by geegee-11 »

played this again last night offering knockout skill, button basher, good times from the off. second feature gambled on cash ladder got extra life cash knockout feature knockout and three evens for a double add kept landing on 3 shots doubled to 6 and super shots which i got upto 9 shots but took crazy reels for £28.now did i do the right thing or should i have pushed for MS there were no afters and i left it after putting in another 13 quid which put me up by 10 quid. did i do the right thing ????????? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
strength of the bear