new offereing from the cresters

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
ssgtsnelly

new offereing from the cresters

Post by ssgtsnelly »

was out having a bit of a punt today with king con round a few of our local haunts, decided to hit a put with our trusty legal tender with the knackered number reels (always good for a nce £75 top) normally has to be done through skill stop as numbers are never as they appear..anyways to the point

ITS GONE and in its place is a NEW BARCREST

now forgive me i forget the name but its a nice looking thing with the following features:

a YDD style trail with singles, doubles and trebles but not throws these are ball drops by littel cave men that stand at the top of a Space Raiders style display that has cash amounts at the bottom which like Lucky Strike can vary from blue to red depending on how many warthogs or some crazy animal symbols you collect.

the ball drops have 3 like bird nest things to hit which are streak add, bonus add and one other i forget the name.

also has a standard barcrest lap track for adding features and cash to stacks.

really like one of the bonuses however which is called hide and seek..

basically its like FIND THE PEA/LADY on a red but the numbers are the trail boosts steps you get but they change numbers aswell as rotate the 3...so it could be a 7 u watch it and then last second will change to a 1.

quite nice little touch

anyone now this m/c

took it for about £40 MS

seems to love throwing in shit boards though then going mad out of the blue.

like dead on 2nd spin then next board up 2 a 10er
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

SOunds interesting, nice to hear that something new is coming out. Can't wait to see it.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

It was called something like "boulder dash" or "Boulder something" may have had the word "rock" in it too... Sorry we cant remember.

Its basically a mash up of all of Barcrests most recent offerings (space raiders, YDD/BFU and Space Raiders.)

I cant say its that completely new fruit machine, which is what we have all been waiting for, but it is a fresh offering from Barcrest and just pushes past the attempt of Flash Cash and feels genuinely fun to play.

Still its pretty certain its on test, and it may not pass it...But we will fill you guys in if we find anything on it, a method, IM boards etc.

King conspiracy signing off....

Over and out.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

basically its like FIND THE PEA/LADY

This bonus sounds like it came from the Extreme camp - used to appear on Beanstreak etc...

Machine sounds quite interesting however...!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

really want to remember the name..

might have a wonder over in the day 2moro hopefully with it being a bank holiday it will be go bananas full from tonoght..(legal tender used to go absolutly spaz, talking £80+ in one top)
ob

Post by ob »

its called rocker feller....

played it once, £6 light, got loads of boards, most of which blatently blocked £2/3 or £5/7, in that it would take the cash up to say £5 then just land on features till they were on the same level. What the board offered seemed a bit variable, alot of shitty boards and now and again a 5/7 board.

took me £40 to even manage to get to the treble shots, at which point it simply added streak 3 times from just 4 balls... which went for £50

can't say I was impressed tbh, looks like a poorly programmed machine, which there is no possibility of getting the top unless its gagging at the bit to give it! Boards looked BFM like in their "blockiness", but I'm prepared to give it another go.... maybe was just a fluke...
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yup thats the badger, rocker fella, am bout to have a punt in an hour or so..

sorry to hear you didnt like OB.with us it was other way round really giving loads of 3 shots boards buty giving shit amounts like 50p n £1 then dying on £2 cash stacks :S

i guess it does depend on where you are playing it in that its not hard to play it but then you will always get laods of people who dont have a clue, like here it seems :D
avengah

Post by avengah »

Is the machine in question in the pub that used to have a Fat Boy Spin on the left, and Legal Tender on the right? Just across from the bar? What has the Fat Boy Spin gone to, or is that still there? If I'm thinking of the right place, of course!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Are you from Loughborough then Avengah.....?

That was the set up, only Legal Tender has gone (replaced with this new Crest)

As for Fatboy Spin, unfortunately this pile of wank remains.

King