Unchipped (chipped) LS

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
anfield road

Unchipped (chipped) LS

Post by anfield road »

My Lukcy Strike was IOU £6 after I left it the other night because I accidentialy done it :roll:

Back into today and its full yet it is still doing Hot Shot trick lol but it just plays different and can take £15 for a board and it hates let em spins now and prefers rolling in numbers and bonuses.
Is this a chip for it ith HS still working?

Or is it just completely mashed
justice For The 96
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

If you've been doing it a lot it will play a lot sicker, this is when it'll take ages to get it rolling again. It seems completely unfathomable that they would make a chip with the gameplay you described with HS still working.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

What I thought exactly but why would they refill it if the 1st refill was only holding £25 left the next was empty, although I did play it through full without emptying the bank so the cashbox would have being quite sizeable :P
justice For The 96
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

anfield road wrote:What I thought exactly but why would they refill it if the 1st refill was only holding £25 left the next was empty, although I did play it through full without emptying the bank so the cashbox would have being quite sizeable :P
if you took less than £130 out and it went iou, it means someone else is doing it..
it might be worth while finding out who they are, can you stalk the machine for a few days? a weekend etc?

anyone keying or just playing one board without buying many drinks is most likely..
chances are you have a pro in your midst, and its a reallly goods thing if you can ID them and keep an eye on what they are doing
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

ive done an LS before and when it got that dead it started playin like that where it almost gets to the point where its not worth it as boards costing 10er plus and not guaranteed setup so i suggest leavin it for a couple of days, maybe let a weekend go through it before trying again as a few mugs going on there will soon bring it back to its old self
i hate swede
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah thing is I could not guess at all if there was a pro round here, although I am going to keep an eye out.

It has being full 3 times and I have hammered it twice out of 3 with it this time playing dire.

Why would they refill it if it was being IOUD? plus on most machines they have a sticker saying GamesTec or Leiusre link etc this does not have one???
justice For The 96
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

the pub may have picked it up cheap from somewhere???
probs why its unchipped
i hate swede
mattyboy

LS

Post by mattyboy »

Result that turning up

Now you've done it a few times and only you have it I would take 50 (profit) everyday or other day depending on how busy it is until its gone.

No point leaving it too close to empty just in case
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

what do you mean the hot shot trick
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

youre too young and inexperince to know everything lol. if u EVER find one unchipped, have to make the most of it and DONT bank it. otherwise chippy or gone
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

Anfield why did you leave it £6 IOU? Surely it was worth refilling it with a tenner or something to avoid the risk of it getting chipped.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Xuenilom wrote:Anfield why did you leave it £6 IOU? Surely it was worth refilling it with a tenner or something to avoid the risk of it getting chipped.
Thats quite a good idea actually I did have me key on me I should of actually, cheers for that
justice For The 96
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

common sense not to leave it ioud..........if the r-gamble worked, not rocket science mate :o ops: :o ops: :o ops: :o ops: :o ops:
I love it when a plan comes together
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Brilliant tip 4 these if you hit a ? when
on £15 and bulls hit is 2 take bulls hit and
gamble up, 2 out of 2 for me!
If it gambles down u can take small amount
on the money multiplier fingy although like
i say, not had 2, both times gambled up :wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
realonroad

Post by realonroad »

martalwombat wrote:Brilliant tip 4 these if you hit a ? when
on £15 and bulls hit is 2 take bulls hit and
gamble up, 2 out of 2 for me!
If it gambles down u can take small amount
on the money multiplier fingy although like
i say, not had 2, both times gambled up :wink:

I did not get a word of that