Does this sound right? Re filling machine

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
chris_newton

Does this sound right? Re filling machine

Post by chris_newton »

Hi all

I mentioned in my previous thread that my fruit machine (barcrest Pacman power up) was putting pound coins into the bottom tub even though the hopper was no where near full. I was unsure on how to correct this and after playing about this is what i did.

I attached 2 fobs to the sensors and activated hopper dump, i then pressed the start button and it emptied out the cash from the hopper. It said something like 211 short, something like that.

I then thought i just had to use the refill key and put it all back in, but when i touched the refil fob it started at 211 so when i was putting coins in it was going down to 210 209 etc.

so i did hopper dump again, and again it said i was short, this time i did another hopper dump so it said i was short by 250 then when i refilled it counted down from 250 to about 135 so i knew i had put 115 in the hopper.

Does this sound right or should it have been counting up when i used refill?

I am not sure if i have done this right or not?

Chris
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

it will count down when your filling refil key.

it must have a 250 float, dump the hopper , chuck £250 coins in the hopper and hit the hopper top up sensor (the dongle should be on a chain near the coin mech)
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

I don't have 250 to put in, so if it counts down then I guess it's working OK now and will now only overflow when there is more than 250 In the hopper?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

yes it will divert to cashbox when full
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

Thanks so just so I know for future if hopper goes out of synch with dumping etc is it best to dump hopper twice does this reset it to zero?

As when I first dumped hopper it said I was short by 211 so I started filling it and expected it to start at 250 but it didn't. Only when I dumped it twice in succession it went to 250 short
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

yes, if you dump an empty hopper, the machine will start from a zero float and fill hopper first.
chris_newton

Post by chris_newton »

buzzer wrote:yes, if you dump an empty hopper, the machine will start from a zero float and fill hopper first.
Cheers mate!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Does the top door have to be open to activate this dump hopper feature?
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

yes, door has to be open, refil key turned