Barcrest Raiders of the Lost Arc 25p50p£1 play £70 problems with test switch & alarms

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
dentist69

Barcrest Raiders of the Lost Arc 25p50p£1 play £70 problems with test switch & alarms

Post by dentist69 »

Hi all, just bought this machine to use as a money box and it appears i have been ripped off. The description on the listing on the auction site said fully tested and working machine with no faults. So i need your expertise, bit peed off, but hopefully someone on here can help.

The full title of the machine is Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Arc, with the top feature being the jackpot called Treasure Trove. The game play set is 25p 50p £1 plays £70 jackpot.

Only just this morning i decided the volume was a little too loud set on default of 25% and wanted to turn it down and decided to see if on test you can do this. So i turned the machine on and opened the front (of which does not stay up so long pole needed to hold it up) and waited for the initialising to complete. I then proceeded to press the red test button and nothing. When looking at the display it says read meters, so i press cancel, the display then just has door open on it so i press the red test button again and still nothing. I remembered on my old one that you needed to keep it pressed for a couple of seconds so i tried that and it beeped twice in quick succession but all it did was change the display to 0 0 0 0 and spin all the reels once every approx 10 seconds.

Is there something i am doing wrong here?

Another problem i've discovered is it is sometimes sounding a call manager alarm and on the display it reads hopped forward 92? So i tried to sort this by pulling hopper out, emptying it, putting it back and refilling but to no avail. I sorted it by turning the machine off with the door open, closing it, then turning it on again. But this is no fool proof way cos the next time i turned it on it sounded so it is hit and missy.

Sorry for my first post being such a long one. I hope to learn alot from being on here and being a good forumite.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

theres a hidden button behind and below the reels tou need to press at the same time to enter test mode.

not sure about alarm 92, i think it maybe a ram error due to a dodgy battery
leave machine on overnight
dentist69

Post by dentist69 »

Just re-read post, its meant to say

hopper forward 92

when i ask about the alarm but you already new that didn't you lol?

Also, when on, will it charge the batteries like? I never knew that!
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

ive never heard of hopper forward alarm, new one on me?

yes there is a recharable battery on the board, leaving it powered on will charge it..