Rainbow Riches Triple Switching Stakes

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Max

Rainbow Riches Triple Switching Stakes

Post by Max »

Hi chaps

Local arcade has the Triple 777 cabs linked with several games. Two hoodlums playing them yesterday and today. Caught them at lunch playing all three at once on the Rainbow Riches - the ones where the community bonus is the field of coins spinning round. Saw them at lunch and they had about £25 in the bank of each machine. Went back at 4.30 and each machine was up to about £300. They were switching stakes every spin and were not too happy with people watching. Obvs didn't see how much they put in, but there must be something in it?

Max
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Suprised theres any linked units left.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Loads around Russ!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Hoodlums!!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Max wrote:Hi chaps

Local arcade has the Triple 777 cabs linked with several games. Two hoodlums playing them yesterday and today. Caught them at lunch playing all three at once on the Rainbow Riches - the ones where the community bonus is the field of coins spinning round. Saw them at lunch and they had about £25 in the bank of each machine. Went back at 4.30 and each machine was up to about £300. They were switching stakes every spin and were not too happy with people watching. Obvs didn't see how much they put in, but there must be something in it?

Max
What did you have for lunch?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Max wrote:Hi chaps

Max
What did you have for lunch?
JG

Post by JG »

I'm sorry to report I had a Feaster's Spare Rib and some Brussels sprouts for my lunch. Folates vs processed refined fake food. I can't remember the last time I had a spoons breakfast. Don't they do some sort of egg and sausage muffin blooper?
JG