Barcrest, where art thou!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
fruitofthegods

Barcrest, where art thou!!

Post by fruitofthegods »

Where are all the barcrest releases these days?

All going video & random... no need for real fruit machine programmers anymore? Maths genuises can stat out games and the coder just does the other stuff.

this the way its going?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah what is the last release? TAW? Or was it flash cash? One or the other these two and cashback are the new releases from barcrest. I totally agree they should bring out more fruits.. maybe clones of TAW as these are so enjoyable and easy to force/read.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Oh no I was getting excited there thought barcrest had just released a new machine called 'where art thou!'. Yeah I no what youse mean they have been very quiet compared to say this time last year. I think they have one on test at the moment but havent seen anything else.
Debz

Post by Debz »

[quote="&quot"]Oh no I was getting excited there thought barcrest had just released a new machine called 'where art thou!'.quote]

LOL sorry that made me laugh!! :lol:
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

The thing is they are releasing fruits left right and centre but under Extreme, Maygay, Red etc

Doubt they will release as similar machine to TAW as we all seem to like it and that gets up their noses
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

At the end of the day their machines will make just as much as any other. It's just for us lot they make easy money spinners because they are so damn obvious to spot if they are well playing. Just makes mugs lose more, thats all.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

Barcrest Unveil Romeo & Juliet. A clone of Vamp / SRM.

It has a horrible block on Nearest win. They called the feature 'Where art thou Barcrest'

:D
boom
led

Post by led »

I don't see this as a problem. Do to the lack of new barcrest releases landlords are now taking back in some of the old ones in my area. 3 Taw's have now reappeared along with 2 AFU's one LS and an bully. :lol:
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

mjd wrote:Barcrest Unveil Romeo & Juliet. A clone of Vamp / SRM.

It has a horrible block on Nearest win. They called the feature 'Where art thou Barcrest'

:D
:D That was a real Bard one!! :D
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Cash is King wrote:The thing is they are releasing fruits left right and centre but under Extreme, Maygay, Red etc
Never seen a red play like a barcrest. :roll:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Stopnstep wrote:
Cash is King wrote:The thing is they are releasing fruits left right and centre but under Extreme, Maygay, Red etc
Never seen a red play like a barcrest. :roll:
Well no, but have you seen an Extreme play like a red either? No. Barcrest own all of these companies now, but the main playing style has been retained from the individual manufacturers.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"