Hi every one

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Sgc1

Hi every one

Post by Sgc1 »

Hi all have just joined have a Barcrest Austin powers and Arabian nights fruit machine and Simpsons just rescued from a arcade closing down. Have an issue with the Arabian nights the reel lights do not come on and flash,wondered if any one could give me a few pointers ,thanks
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Hi mate not sure of that problem but sure someone on here will help, out of interest was is it the simpsons beer guide you have acquired?
Sgc1

Post by Sgc1 »

No I picked up Simpsons super jackpot I think he has a beer guide one where I got this one Blackburn area
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

You wouldn't have contact details for him would you been looking for the beer guide for a while without any joy. Cheers
spa

Post by spa »

I know of a cheap beer guide in the Norfolk area if that's any help? Advert was machine working but a crack in the top plastic. Seller is asking for £60.
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

spa wrote:I know of a cheap beer guide in the Norfolk area if that's any help? Advert was machine working but a crack in the top plastic. Seller is asking for £60.
Thanks is the fella on here by chance or have you any further info? Happy to pm you my mobile if you could pass it on for him to text me? Cheers
spa

Post by spa »

It's not on here. will find it and pm you the info.
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

spa wrote:It's not on here. will find it and pm you the info.
Cheers pal
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

Sgc1 wrote:No I picked up Simpsons super jackpot I think he has a beer guide one where I got this one Blackburn area

Cheers for the pm with the contact details I collected the machine yesterday been looking for a long time for this particular one. Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.