Need Help Please :)

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
J4YBR

Need Help Please :)

Post by J4YBR »

Sorry if its in wrong place but it looks right to me ;)

im looking for help on a Indiana Jones kingdom of the crystal skull fruit machine
mpu5
the problem is the 4th reel that spins with numbers on it for the hi lo games......
i am in need of help because the number it shows is not the number

say i get a 3 and go higher, it changes to a higher number on the reel but i lose ??
its driving me mad and i just bought the machine off a selling site was told no problems :(
there is also bulbs gone i wasn't told about.

any help regarding this will be valuable so thank you in advance :)
J4YBR

Post by J4YBR »

46 people have viewed my post and not one reply even from a moderator ??????????
emmm interesting!!
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

no one has replied becuase it would be too complicated to teach you how to set up the reel.

I'm guessing by your terminology that you are a "novice" in this area...

I doubt anyone will attempt to help you now anyways....
kong

Post by kong »

45 of the 46 views were probably spam bots, so don't take that too personally.

If the other one was me, I'm afraid I don't know how to fix the number reel. Shame, decent game that, hope you get it fixed.
Oh good, another Reflex.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

J4YBR wrote:46 people have viewed my post and not one reply even from a moderator ??????????
emmm interesting!!
very endearing post....
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

If you're still here, by the offending number reel you'll spy what looks like a small 5mm lens and a tab (sensor). You'll probably have one of three problems. The tab is loose and slipping around. The tab is not at right angles to the lens and isn't always 'registering' - I doubt this is the case as this usually results in looooooong or never ending spins. Thirdly your lens is dirty and needs a clean with isopropyl alcohol, if you don't have this a quick wipe with clean dry kitchen roll will do the trick.

I've only just seen this thread and it's probably too late to tidy it up. Apologies for any inconvenience.

If the thread stays quiet for over a week, I'll request admin delete your account as requested by yourself in a now deleted posting.
JG
bigslope

Post by bigslope »

J4YBR wrote:46 people have viewed my post and not one reply even from a moderator ??????????
emmm interesting!!
I know i am new here but boy, how to win friends and influence people lol.
From experience I know people have jobs/lives and do this for a hobby so it takes a while to get answers.
People also seem to forget that others are doing YOU a favour by helping.
lee

Post by lee »

Put your machine in reel test and step through the reels and see what number corresponds with display,you might have to adjust the reelband,if it is a couple of symbols out i wouldnt think it would be a motor adjustment, but then again !
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the number reel or feature reel can be set upo diffrently, depending wether the reel is on the top or bottom glass.

bet thats the issue...
J4YBR

Post by J4YBR »

yep im still here..... i apologize for my remark "over 46 views and not one reply"........ i run a poker forum have done for years we always have a senior member online at all times, if any new member leaves a question we always reply to it that its been read and noted and help is on its way, as for the spam bots lol you can get rid of them by using one of the many modifications available to help you.
i appreciate thats how you runs things on here im not a drama or nasty person at all im far from it so i thank you for your replies i no longer have the machine i gave it away but i will pass on the information so thanks :)