Dirty Darts

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Dunhamzzz

Dirty Darts

Post by Dunhamzzz »

YDD just went flat 25 4 times in a row. I had absolutely no after play in any of the boards, Dirty slut.

On my 5th MD it went for 36 but by then I was 45 down. Still no after play at all.
Needless to say, the start button came home with me.
PMK

Post by PMK »

So you got 5 top features and ended up £45 down? Or were you just £9 down as you said you were £45 down before you got the £36?

Either way its hardly anything to complain about is it? Try getting 5 top features on some other fruits at the mo and it could be a lot worse!!

If these play up, play'em like jackpoteers. It costs but they go!!!

And no-one can win on it for a good £60 so it should be ready next time!!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

PMK wrote:
If these play up, play'em like jackpoteers.
That sounds interesting PMK,
wots the DM usually go 4?
Do u hi lo up the trail 2 jacky from a win first?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
PMK

Post by PMK »

'Do you hi-lo up the trail for jackpot first?'

Hmmm, not sure I would of done that on a jackpoteers!!

I've experimented on these and had varying results but more positive than negative.

Just knock back a few YDD's. If really bad, wait for an I.M. and knock it back. BTW an I.M. DOESN'T always show with a flash, just reverse the gambles to be sure. Take SH and take nothing.

I've had streaks go for £80+ but normaly guaranteed £50. Afters are normally one or two more YDD's depending on how much it costs.

Worse case scenario was £192 in for £190 out!! Cost £165 for I.M. Those that know me know I'm not afraid to experiment as you can tell!!!

If I find one genuinely full and its playing a bit bad I always play like this. The main plus point being, it leaves it in such a bad state and low level its handing for checking balance when returning if you know your refil schedule!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Jackpoteers - sack it off loads of times until the flash? Get the mental middle streak plus loads of extras?

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Pretty much yeah...............

On YDD etc I stick about £25 down the back after the first I.M. The flash is normally every other board at this point. So you end up knocking back about 5 flashes.

Never tried hi - lowing the cash trail jackpot to see if this affects the flash or not. Will try this next time. The profit is really down to how good the afters are. Quite often you will get a couple of yabba's in the next 3 - 5 boards, then just recycle until dead. Or play for an RKO. Sometimes it slows a bit after the first streak, but it will buzz up somewhere down the line.

I must stress I ONLY do this when its being tight, as with most of these darties if you get a chance for quick profit take and leave. Where as if your say £50 in and its been showing for ages but hasn't gone then I go with the above.
spa

Post by spa »

PMK wrote: I must stress I ONLY do this when its being tight, as with most of these darties if you get a chance for quick profit take and leave. Where as if your say £50 in and its been showing for ages but hasn't gone then I go with the above.
I do the same with AFU etc. Knockback 4-5 red boards and it'll go nuts (normally one after the other). Again, only if it's taking the piss.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Jackpoteers was quality when showing. Knock back about 4-5 red IM boards (By collecting small wins) The streak used to be massive! Whats the most anyones had off these?
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

toothless11 wrote:Jackpoteers was quality when showing. Knock back about 4-5 red IM boards (By collecting small wins) The streak used to be massive! Whats the most anyones had off these?
Had 2 refill 'em on numerous occasions with key
2 keep it sweet!
Toothless did u used 2 do 2 mega streaks?
I used 2 knock back 5, take the middle(was it called MS) cant remember
then knock back another 4, which gave the machine the final blow!!!! :wink:
Scott

Post by Scott »

used the same method on 15 jp lotto luck. used too get stacks off afters. including a feature called locomotion which was normally jp or sometimes a 10er at the death. this was back in the day when you needed too hit things too make maximum profit. you cant beat roman reels or roll with it fast
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

extreme eddie wrote: you cant beat roman reels or roll with it fast
Yeah, the days when talent made ya dough,
nowadays its all down 2 pushing. (apart from the 'extremes eddie' :P )
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah spot on martalwombat.
Scott

Post by Scott »

another skill game you might all remember is cash buster by jpm. stop n step were the jp was one after the red bar. it was great when you saw that fat star on the win line and it loved too repeat :lol: :lol:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

TAW I tell you is still shit hot despite it giving crappy streak climbs upto YS, IM after £29 in from backing for a £33 RS then a SH rip 2 boards later then IM for £40 RS, I hope this machine is going to be relased again as a new clone.
justice For The 96
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

oh it will anfield........... it will!!!!!!!!!! :P