topgear reel setups 4 speed streak?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
matty21

topgear reel setups 4 speed streak?

Post by matty21 »

hey, i play topgear alot and have woked out about 1 setup that gambles feature for speed streak but this only has about 50% success. i heard there is a couple of other with better success rates and 1 wich garantees speed streak. can any1 help?
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

from what i remember didnt need a setup, correct me if im wrong cause i aint played this for a while cause i aint seen one for an age,
just get about three or 4 features up and just gamble upto cant ember the feature something quite high thou, superhold was it, above that, where you could get a good few rips of a tenner,pick a win maybe, the mc would gamble quite high almost every time,
dont rember anyset ups like i say correct me if im wrong,
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

unless u mean superhold setup.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Gambles from pot shot...

Cherrys or similar for nearest win, melons ideally for rock it but red 7's are better if you manage the gamble to rock it!. Ideally have sevensational set up for blue of red 7's but this is a lot harder to achieve as it requires a right few nudges at times.

Alternatively if its playing well force out a jackpot which often repeats once or twice.

There are no guarenteed setups or it would be emptiable!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

AGreed but it can stitch you for the gambles to stuff like rockit /sevensational if the win is high.

Stitching for 7sational hurts.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Does this do the 'bonus 8' hot number IM thing like Fireball used to do?

Just out of curiosity... ;)

I had to laugh when this was in my local 'spoons. Every single person I saw was getting on the board, hitting the feature collect button and trying for the top. Surprisingly, (maybe) I'd say only about 10% of the time it did it - which is 90% off of guaranteed!

I only played it this way if my first board didn't look promising, else I'd force for the JP which would often skill repeat... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
matty21

Post by matty21 »

cheers 4 the all the help people, one more thing i 4got to ask though is, if im pushing for speedstreak when it only gambles 2 cash and grab should i just collect the smaller wins rather than the tenner cos at the moment topgear machines are really eating at my pockets.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

matty21 wrote:if im pushing for speedstreak when it only gambles 2 cash and grab should i just collect the smaller wins rather than the tenner cos at the moment topgear machines are really eating at my pockets.
....If your pushing it, then u shouldnt b
gambling up the trail at all cos u will b taking a win on every board.
The best way 2 play these though, 4 your 'SS chance' is 2 set up your board and gamble up, take tenners on CAG and walk when it potshots...
Tops r not always guaranteed this way but shouldnt
hav 2 many bad times using this method. I cannot stress enough, u
must leave alone when it gambles down 2 potshot, the m/c is dead!
The amount of people ive seen playing through the dead stage is redick :roll: ........
Hope this helps :)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))

Post by Guest »

Yes it is dead at that stage, whos to say the next board wont buzz it enough for a CNG?

It often does :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Always wait for 2 pot shots, as it can throw in one, when happy
Scott

Post by Scott »

i always play too nudge 8 or 10 pound within two up or down then gamble the feature stack for the top. if you dont get enough nudges for this then just gamble too cash and grab for a 10er hopefully. if you put say 8 back after 10er cag and it goes potshot then it only needs a couple more quid too offer again. but beware you have only 1 shot be it a ss or a cag 10er. as for tryin 2 boards if the first is potshot it might be ok if no one has had a ss. hope this is useful :lol: :lol:
ob

Post by ob »

It cant do pot shot unless dead MrRed, the reason sometimes the next board wont be pot shot is that you will have killed it off with a win of £2-10, and since playing 2 boards costs £8-10 often you will have played the machine back into life by the time you get the 2nd board.

Forcing this machine without gambling the features is a very stupid plan, have seen people put £80+ to do this even though it was flying - just take the value and hope you get speedstreak before pot shot.

The hard gamble to pass is work it out to hi-lo turbo, if you win this, you're probably going to get speed streak although theres a small chance of it losing down still.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

ob wrote:It cant do pot shot unless dead MrRed, the reason sometimes the next board wont be pot shot is that you will have killed it off with a win of £2-10, and since playing 2 boards costs £8-10 often you will have played the machine back into life by the time you get the 2nd board
Not sure you are making sense there ob
I have been offered pot shot, and the next board i have had speed streak
So in a sense it can offer pot shot even if happy, as this proved
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I find with no/poor reel setup it gambles down when happy.
ob

Post by ob »

yeh but the reason it gives speed streak the next board is that you have put some EXTRA MONEY in for the next board to push it BACK to being alive again. I'll go through it so you can understand:

Say at the time you get on the machine its not dead however its on the verge of being dead so after taking £10 on cash and grab this kills it, and £2 later you get a board and it gives pot shot ie. DEAD.

Then you play another board ( well I certainly wouldnt ), and it costs £8 to get this board, now it has took the £10 back so it is back where it started and on the verge of being dead but still alive enough to not do pot shot - AND I must stress that if the gamble is alive EVEN if its ONLY JUST ALIVE you can achieve the speed streak so this explains away your proof I'm afraid.

You could in thoery even get a board the next credit after pot shot and it be alive AND GET SPEED STREAK- the machine is based on a pure value basis - the extra 30p could be just what it needed to come alive.

Just think of it as a glass which if full means the machine has value to give and as such doesnt pot shot. Every credit you play where the glass is not full ( and as such the machine loses to pot shot ) is adding liquid to the glass and when full again it gambles - it may be coincidence it needed that tiny bit more when you get a board that by the time you get the next board it's full again....

Please say you understand this as I dont think I can be arsed to explain any more lol.