help wanted for simpson £5jp meltdown

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
anthony

help wanted for simpson £5jp meltdown

Post by anthony »

im new to this fruity can any one tell me the best way to play and make any money frome it plz looking for trick cheats and hints pls any welcom
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

you wont make money really on these if you have brought it for that reason sorry.

if its on 10p it loves to 3rd time hold any win apart from jp.

if you play it you will learn, whats the point in us all telling you because you may as well not brought it.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
anthony

Post by anthony »

can you force it to go red by not taking any thing and make it streak after the red board
JG

Post by JG »

You can't really streak 10p/£5 skateboard corner Simpsons, the best you'll do is a £16 Moe with £5 afters and £5 'rip' and that's going some. The 25p/£5 setting streaks very nicely though, £50 streak is there.
If you get 10p/£5 proper red you've got loads of value to work with anyway. Knocking back won't build up a background streak, it only adds main value. On the 25p it might work but I only ever saw two on that setting.
JG
anthony

Post by anthony »

so what would you do to get the best way to make money on this fruity as tryed geting red then taking pot not the jp and it go on giving red evry time i enter for about 4 times then give you white board you take jp all the way then die and as it took ya to much for first red its not making prof at the end do you have any tips with out saying dont play them lol and do you know of any other fruity you can confuse by knocking back the red boards or not takeing the right way to mess it up