whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matty

Post by Matty »

Yeah i know :? Still fuckin pissed off how much i lost but hey !
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

Unlucky mate. It happens to all unfortunately.

Ive already 'out survived' the month, still have £40 and owed £50 more!.. Must be getting better at gambling!!
boom
Matty

Post by Matty »

Im due £50 from mates so hope to see that soon
mjd

Post by mjd »

the common problem is mates are skint aswell :lol:
boom
Matty

Post by Matty »

I have so much too pay fo next week aswell rent/mums bday/concert tickets/banks money/ amounts to around £250 and jus pisses me off that i spunked that amount :x
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

TaW was in a tedious mode when I had a punt Thursday - Put about £20 in, and it went IM, woohoo I thought. Higher than a one on a red shot - whooop! Reel sync alarm! ARSE! Pulled the machine out of it's slot, plugged it, it came back on fine - didn't see a Red series for another £20. Which went for £30. I was annoyed, as I could've at least been a few quid up as opposed to a few quid down. :(

Anyway, went back into the pub yesterday afternoon (they always get played tonnes on Thursday evenings / Friday mornings) and got JP off of nearest win from £2 in! So felt a lot better after that...! :)

Spent a lot on Thursday, but recouped most of it yesterday. Had a £75 top from a DNA which I haven't had for ages!!! Also a £75 top from Top Giza. One highlight was £3 into a hill billionaire. £5+rpt went for £30 :D

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Matt Vinyl wrote:£3 into a hill billionaire. £5+rpt went for £30

:)
well, that aint paying out for another 3 months then!

lol

Post by Guest »

Whats with these (semi) new crests....

Im sure some of you have seen them when all the board lights go out?

Bully was out for near a MONTH in local wetherspoons.

Today i go on a venture a few miles away to play TAW, rocket money, crazy trails (love it!!!), royal roullette (which streaked for a ton) and a few other beer money machines.

TAW's lights were out which somewhat complicated things, i thought il get red series from about £20 due to the situation + it was backing and clearly buzzing. Oh no it takes £50 for what i assume was an IM, just kept going around the board til red series, very few ?'s.

To cut a long story short it went for £34, followed by an IM (again im assuming) on the next board which went for the fine sum of £50. So a lucky escape. I tried two more boards hoping for the 'streak climb' which never came around, although it was still clearly buzzing i left it that.

Maybe this is the crests way of getting there money back from players :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

darren223 wrote:Whats with these (semi) new crests....

Im sure some of you have seen them when all the board lights go out?

Bully was out for near a MONTH in local wetherspoons.

Today i go on a venture a few miles away to play TAW, rocket money, crazy trails (love it!!!), royal roullette (which streaked for a ton) and a few other beer money machines.

TAW's lights were out which somewhat complicated things, i thought il get red series from about £20 due to the situation + it was backing and clearly buzzing. Oh no it takes £50 for what i assume was an IM, just kept going around the board til red series, very few ?'s.

To cut a long story short it went for £34, followed by an IM (again im assuming) on the next board which went for the fine sum of £50. So a lucky escape. I tried two more boards hoping for the 'streak climb' which never came around, although it was still clearly buzzing i left it that.

Maybe this is the crests way of getting there money back from players :lol:

shhhhhh! ill tell you a secret, but dont tell anyone!

you can call out for a machine to be fixed, get the number off the side of the machine for the local leisure link or gamestec or whoever owns the machine, get the pubs postcode and address off the internet somehow, then do a call on the machine, tell the person on the other end of the phone, that your manager is too busy to do the call, and can they come and fix the machine, all they should ask for is the postcode building number and name and what machine it is, 24hrs later, it'll be mended

dont do this all the time tho as they will cotton on,
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Can anyone confirm there is a chip out for this now.

Was told this the other day.
Although its not a major chip it stops you getting the jp early.

Dont think it affects how it streaks though

Dont really want to post what it stops but im sure some of you know anyway.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I've been finding NW and Superhold harder to get recently, I assumed this was down to the machine being played to death rather than anything else.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

£100 today :)

Cost £50 to "streak" if you know how, but got JP from blasts, JP from super hold, which REPEATED to my amazment, followed by JP on blasts again, when I had 7 blasts with only 2 JPs in view ! ( i was aiming for the £15 bar )
Matty

Post by Matty »

KB on IMs DZ? :)
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Matty wrote:KB on IMs DZ? :)
Nothing Less :)

Post by Guest »

had my first go on TAW last nite took the cash climber feature on the yellow zone. i enjoyed playin this machine though coz its less predictable than m/cs like most daunting and doctors n nurses. i found tht it was a bit different an made it a bit of a change to play form the usual stuff. altho from what ive read on this thread i should have gone for a lot more as i got six nudges very early on altho 5 really coz i accidentally used one lol! and i got a couple of boosts on the trail early on as well but you learn form your mistakes...walked away with a few quid profit anyway!