whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Post by mjd »

I was taken by suprise by this last night..

First board (off £3) offered £4 +repeat chance.. ok then..
It repeated 3 times to £16.. Played on for another board, and Strawberrys rolled in (about £6 later after the repeats) the logo started flashing and that was that..
£49 banked from about 8/9 quid in..

that was of course when I was doing good, then proceeded to be an idiot after that...
boom
taps

Post by taps »

i,ve had the £4 repeat to £12. but i was only in for a quid so i walked. other than that its been all losses on this machine £22 down last time i played it :evil:

but saying that i,ve only played 3 times :lol: hope to get the better off it someday though :wink:
led

Post by led »

£ 65.00 is the most for me. £40 from red series then next board £ 25.00 from super hold. £10.00 in.
mjd

Post by mjd »

I haven't actually lost on this machine yet (always JPed it just about without having to put any more than the score in..)

I just wish Id stop playing Bellfruits, and Golden dragon, and crappy globals when im 'BORED'

once ive cut that out of my game I think ive cracked it!

New machine in another local - space raiders! woohoo.. the last machine I raided before plumeting downwards..
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

OT Alert:
I just wish Id stop playing Bellfruits, and Golden dragon, and crappy globals when im 'BORED'
Tell me about it!!! LOL

Like at my local Bowl, there's:

DNA
Top Giza
Hidden Treasures
Snail Blazer

&

Monopoly
Some Vivid cack where you light up numbers around the edge of a board , based on your hi/lo outcomes, and if you get 'spins' they award the amounts adjacent to the active numbers.

Shortly after usually wiping out all the top four, I find my eyes wandering to these two... Only play for pocket money of course, but you can still find yourself about a tenner down for no reason at all...

:)

Back on topic:

Er, never seen one yet... :(

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
TG

Post by TG »

I've played that vivid thing Matt. A bit shitty real. Lol. Very odd how the features work out. Very rarely get offered them. A mix of a Mazooma "Spin When your winning" and your basic Red!

Whereabouts you based? Down south 'Crests really are a dying breed!

:shock: :?
vampmad

Post by vampmad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah.......one quick quid...........famous last words!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I am down south mate - there's one AFU near me, which I never bother with as it gets everyman and his dog / missus playing 'em.

One YDD too, but that's usually hammered too, so leave well alone.. :(

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

led wrote:£ 65.00 is the most for me. £40 from red series then next board £ 25.00 from super hold. £10.00 in.
every time i have been near this its always dead
that was until yesterday when i got 3 yes 3 red series one after the other and none of them was im
first went for £32 second went for £37 and third for £35
i had put £40 in before being offered the first
the next board let me get to the red section very quick nudges galore and i landed on jp tempted to take it was on an 11 gambled and it gave the red series i had knocked everything else out
next board very similar
the funny thing was i was not expecting another so when i got 2 extra life symbols i was on a 6 i went higher it let me win the gamble
and never took the extra life off me
about £45 in for £104 out anyone else had a streak like this
mjd

Post by mjd »

nope, I can see why its dead a lot then!

Incidentally I didn't try another board after the £49 had been banked..
dunno if that was the right thing. I sometimes dunno why I bother with afterboards. Dont think ive had a VIU go again for ages.. usually £5/£6 board and lose 2nd go.. Then you feel a bit annoyed..
boom
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Big Win

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Think thing with all of this is all about maximising the long run profit. After two boards going for red series would be cynical trying for third if had put in a tenner and was £55 up. Still learning this one but will never forget had a holiday abroad in a 5 star for a week with £700 spending money out one SRM that stayed in one pub for 10 months. When bored helps to remember got a goal at the end of it.
Anyone died off coke mix?
mashman

Post by mashman »

Thats what I' doing now, keeping a float of exactly the same. If i come back with more, I put that away. If i come back with less I know i have to play tighter or stop playing for a while.
A fool and his money are easily parted
mjd

Post by mjd »

I think this machine is arguably the best ive played.. Ive think ive cracked it!

(won £60 yesterday afternoon of less than £20 in..)
boom
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

£3 in £3 out.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Ive tried something twice now, and its worked both times...

couldn't really go back in today though, £60 requires more than a saturday night
boom