whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mjd

Post by mjd »

£50 off £15 tonight... didn't look like it was doing owt.. but then backed up, and got 9 blasts... TWICE!! :D
boom
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

mjd wrote:£50 off £15 tonight... didn't look like it was doing owt.. but then backed up, and got 9 blasts... TWICE!! :D
What do you mean by the term 'but then backed up'? and how do you know it backed up?

Cheers!
mjd

Post by mjd »

a drunk way of saying that it started backing.. Think I stuck a little more than £15 in, after board went game over.. so left it there
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Got the 9 blasts for jp off £12 in last night followed by im red series for £40

Must say though its rare for me to find one thats playing well.

I have seen one £111 off and still give the jp off superhold as well.
Matty

Post by Matty »

They do seem to give jackpot When there far off ! Had one £39 off and about £10 playing got nearest win For jackpot. Very strange if you ask me :?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not strange at all really. I still think people read far too much into hopper balances. I dont even have a key any more, and haven't keyed a machine in ages, yet still make a decent enough wedge. IMO it can put you in the wrong mindset about the machine a lot of the time, so i just don't bother.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

keys are handy 4 machines wivout notechangers,if i play a machine wiv a notey on i never bother keying it unless ur on an mtr
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Played this finally for the first time yesterday. £25 in, £71 out, which was nice!

First board I landed on a bonus, and hi-lo'd up to the 'all red' bonus (can't remember the name). Took this, then landed on a red shot with a 2. The first shot gave me 8 win spins, went higher than the two, Red Series - £38!

Then spent about £7 for the next board took £4+rpt which went for £8.

Next few boards I got killed off, then another board came in where I could hi-lo to that red bonus again - exactly the same thing happened, 8 winspins, then Red Series - £25 only, but hey, not complaining.

Left after that and proceeded to watch some guy do his nut on the Space Raiders next to it. Bashing and thumping the machine etc...!

Anyway, my view on TAW - good machine by the 'Cresters!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:..hi-lo'd up to the 'all red' bonus (can't remember the name)...
That'll be 'Red Active' :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Matty wrote:They do seem to give jackpot When there far off ! Had one £39 off and about £10 playing got nearest win For jackpot. Very strange if you ask me :?
They do streak well. Someone may have taken a Red Series and walked away. In fact, when it's around £40-£25 off you've a reasonable chance of picking up the middle of the streak. But, of course, someone may have just used it for change of a twenty or two.
mjd

Post by mjd »

all I can say is bastard!! Someone got there before me..

Put around £50 into TAW and still no backing, therefore it was raped. I managed to get £40 (superhold JP plus extras) gonna have to wait a while before playing this again
boom
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

£103 !!!!

I got the sequence of offering all the streaks upto red, this went for flat £25, then got IM for £38 then £25 shot, Then got upto 9 reel blasts but no JP, took yellow bar for £15 :)
mjd

Post by mjd »

nice !!

Was playing halves with a mate tonight, 30 quid in between us, and £85.. The amazing thing was £25 repeated via true skill!
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

quite gutted.

Found this machine backing just two days after a £90 drop out! got the Blue/Green/yellow/Red sequence, but nothing happened after that! £35 went in before I luckily got IM.. next board after that was dead..I was up, but damn.. last time I got the streak sequence I got £80+ out of it! nothing this time round
boom
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

mjd wrote:quite gutted.

Found this machine backing just two days after a £90 drop out! got the Blue/Green/yellow/Red sequence, but nothing happened after that!
I'm thinking that when that happens there might be more value in taking yellow series, especially as there's no guarantee the red series will come.