Yabba dabba darts

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
tone090

Yabba dabba darts

Post by tone090 »

Hi guys on this machine has any 1 got any tips on playing it, like saving up throws any good features? and some 1 told me that on the barcrest machines if the blue oval symbol saying barcrest flashes that means take it because its jackpot. is this true? Thanks
Fader

Post by Fader »

no it aint true
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Dynamike

Re: Yabba dabba darts

Post by Dynamike »

tone090 wrote:Hi guys on this machine has any 1 got any tips on playing it, like saving up throws any good features? and some 1 told me that on the barcrest machines if the blue oval symbol saying barcrest flashes that means take it because its jackpot. is this true? Thanks
Try to get the 'move back 3' bonus, you can use this to get off the hazards even though the button doesn't light up, sly.

When you get a feature and the Barcrest logo glimmers it merely means the feature is better than it would be normally.

If the trail is upto triples and you get nudges, try to nudge in the mystery boxes; it boosts the cash ladder on the right. Similarly, if you're looking for a biggish win it's best to save throws or when you're on triples, or at least, doubles.

If the small barcrest logo to the top right of the reels flashes when you start the board it means it is 'invincible', although you can still die. The best thing to do is to wait til you hit a +feature square and then keep gambling high/low until you get Mammoth Darts. Be warned that the logo also flashes on a fruit win off the reels but this is different, if it's invincible it will flash a second later.
tone090

Post by tone090 »

thanks for the advise! :D
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

also, look for the "boxes" when you have superhold...

it boosts to a mystery win ABOVE the already accumalated cash stack

and it isnt too shy to give the jp from this
Fader

Post by Fader »

If the small barcrest logo to the top right of the reels flashes when you start the board it means it is 'invincible', although you can still die. The best thing to do is to wait til you hit a +feature square and then keep gambling high/low until you get Mammoth Darts. Be warned that the logo also flashes on a fruit win off the reels but this is different, if it's invincible it will flash a second later.
i claim bullshit again!!!

if its invincible YOU CANT DIE hence INVINCIBLE
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Fader wrote:
i claim bullshit again!!!

if its invincible YOU CANT DIE hence INVINCIBLE
Claim all you want mate]Go all the way like a prized mullet[/i]" or something so blatant it won't ever happen. Horses for courses mate, but yours is a few furlongs short if you're refusing to accept this as the machines equivalent to an IM.
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah sure mate - your a real pro lol
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

dynamike is RIGHT....and how many times has this topic been posted?

too many i think..

u CAN LOOSE on skill bonuses....even i know that and there are people on here who know alot more than me and deserve the respect when they post usefull info...

dyna is right end of
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anyone tried purposefully ballsing up on an IM board, I guess you can skill select a Game Over if you got a skill '?' ?

Would it increase the yield of the next one?

Having said that, IM's on these can do a huge amount anyway...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Fader wrote:yeah sure mate - your a real pro lol
No, I'm not a pro, I just play these machines fairly regularly; maybe you should do the same rather than carrying out your pechant for pedancy on a message board whilst arguing purely academic and pointless quibbles. By all means, disagree with what I say - I couldn't care less; but please have some sort form of lexical weaponary other than 'I smell bullshit' or that other old self-defeating chestnut: sarcasm. I eagerly await a one-lined offensive retort. Welcome to the internet.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

haha a delightful reply...nice job :D :D :D
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Fader wrote:yeah sure mate - your a real pro lol
you must be in an argumentative mood today mate! :D

Don't worry, i've just lost my second wife and last remaining child to the m/c's.

:wink: :D
Fader

Post by Fader »

lol i dont play the machines all that much so... im more poker player now, but i do know this machine and clones - simple fact is the streaks gone now days - when the first one come along (bully 4 u) was a godsend, could easily push for around 10-15 for a £26-£49 streak - was class but had no afterplay, they have gotten worse and worse now, along with the decline of fruities...

back to the subject...

ive never even had an IM on these, and ive played every single one hundreds of times, (mainly older ones) - but i doubt very much thats the IM mode, and i doubt even more u can die on it if its an IM - maybe on older machines but you just can now days unless you on purpose land on game over!!
discostu

Post by discostu »

Right, think some of you have your wires crossed.

Barcrest flicker on entry, invincible, Fact.

What someone else said was its possible to die from it. I personaly don't know if this is true as i always gamble up the features regardless of number. Never loses, fact.

I suspect they meant its possible to die from high low continue, skill continue and skill bonus....

The most repeated pointless debate ever.

LOL