Hot shot - broken - part 2

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Alpine021

Hot shot - broken - part 2

Post by Alpine021 »

Sorry guys bit rushed so didn't have time to read all the other thread but got the jist of it.

I have had it as well though. £35 for a board (and as u said - not even a hold).

I thought I was going mad. Not even a red gaming has cost me more than £30.

I asked for the manager. Not so much because I was kicking off but as some1 put quite well in the other post I was more "bemused"

Anyway a woman manager (I may be being a bit sexist here but I know very few women that play machines) came up and she was just talking utter shite like "maybe it's just been dropped"

Paycheque was the other machine in their and I told her that even after a £75 on that it wouldn't cost that much for a board even if it was a dead board. I was nearly cocky and nearly said "what have they dropped - the whole hopper?"

I obviously got a completely blank look back.

Anyway... I played it out on red and suprisingly it went quite quickly. Got the red targets and got mega streak. Ended up about £20 down overall so was actually quite pleased given my earlier situation.

Also finally why on so many of these can u not hold 1 real? I've seen loads. And if it's the right reel it's even worse because it's got the bonus on it.
crizzyp

Post by crizzyp »

as i said in the last thread this mc does do this i had the same thing. What u have probably got is the first cab of this machine from when it was on test. The full release cab isnt like this. Thank christ!

Post by Guest »

Good topic! Very useful :) :)
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ive just read somewhere that it maybe to do with a new £3 bar.

some guy said that you blue tack a quid to a 2 pound coin

but how the hell you gunna get that through the coin slot without a stiff kick?

and how would that make the m/c take you for £45 for a board.

seems like crap.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

£3 Bar - I've seen that mentioned, but it just sounds like a pile of poop...

I'll stick to me' 'slightly more legal' ways of playing methinks...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah same here mate.

wouldnt even no what to do with this bar lark...does it register £2/£1/£3 or what...is it just a way of gaining free credit or something..sounds dodgy though..alarm heaven me thinks.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Played this last night ! but before i was very wary of playing it! But the alchol in my blood stream told me to give it ago and guess what i won £10 so my hot shot isnt broken :lol:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............