Just Won The BIG Brother Club £100 Jackpot!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

How Many?

40%
10%
No votes
4 or more
50%

Total votes: 10

Bandit_Winner

Just Won The BIG Brother Club £100 Jackpot!!

Post by Bandit_Winner »

This was my first time and it just rolled in itself.

How many times have you had a jackpot roll in itself?

Off to spend my money now.

Speak to you soon
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

happens reguarly on big brother <£250, ive seen one do two on the trot, on back to back credits!

Post by Guest »

Well if you have one of these near you then count yourself lucky, i have to buy a ferry ticket to play them (well not them but psycho cash beasts which are the same machine really)

If the machine is full then just go for it.

I have NEVER lost doing this but then again i havnt been playing the £100 versions only £250's but i guess there pretty much the same.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

darren223 wrote:Well if you have one of these near you then count yourself lucky, i have to buy a ferry ticket to play them (well not them but psycho cash beasts which are the same machine really)

If the machine is full then just go for it.

I have NEVER lost doing this but then again i havnt been playing the £100 versions only £250's but i guess there pretty much the same.
dunno but the 75 and 100's love to give pots from the reels instead of the flash and or flash and extra's.... what are you used to on the 250?

Post by Guest »

Always gave flash except for one time when i had a really god excangoffered at £2.40, no flash but it quickly let me to the top zone with 2 shots, the first hit £250.

Never had the rollins, havnt played them enough.

Had one pop inside £25 last time + the afters. (offered psycho cash £75 firstboard)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

apparently the 1st roll in is a "free win" and the machine will then pay out more on the next oard, or just flash/give jp or top winspins for nearly jp amount...

but as i had 2 roll ins one after another, i couldnt tell!
Bandit Wizard

6 Win Spins

Post by Bandit Wizard »

Its me again.

I went back on the BIG Brother the night and got to the 4th room with 2 shots, 1st was 6 win spins and gues what I took it. Pretty stupid. Wish I had taken other shot as I only got £8 but I only stuck in £1.20 so still made some profit at the end.

Another question?

What bandits would you suggest as we are getting a new one in a few weeks and we need to pick. The company has all the ones on the market.

:c: :s: :d: :h:

Re: 6 Win Spins

Post by Guest »

A club machine?

I would keep BB :) Or get a grand slam if you know how to do em. Which i damn well dont and i have one in a great location, getting played loads.

Someone care to help :P
Nixxy

Re: 6 Win Spins

Post by Nixxy »

darren223 wrote:Someone care to help :P
An unchipped Cop The Lot :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

big brother £250, if in a place where its played out now and again can happily cost £400-600 and this is from full take it from someone who used to play club machines a hell of a lot, ok it can be cheap but its hit and miss unless you know when the last jp came out for sure.

also I highly doubt the machine spins in jp very much, as after playing 100's and I mean 100's of them on £250 and £100jp, I have never had it, although I have heard of it doing it so I can well believe it could - it is probably just the "cashpot" ( there is no actual cashpot on the machine its just a figure of speech ) in disguise which is usually a 4 bar win, as for 2 running jp's hmmm I suppose "cashpot" in the form of a spin in pot and cycle jp could come out together however it would be damn lucky - I certainly doubt I'll ever see it - anyone who has played these alot I imagine will have the same findings as me, also I may note the "cashpot" is payed out in a massive £2000+ ( maybe way more than this ) cycle, so dont expect to get it - if you do get the "cashpot" and you want more than £150 of the 4 yellow bars take the 12 spins and you'll get £200+
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ob wrote:big brother £250, if in a place where its played out now and again can happily cost £400-600 and this is from full take it from someone who used to play club machines a hell of a lot, ok it can be cheap but its hit and miss unless you know when the last jp came out for sure.

also I highly doubt the machine spins in jp very much, as after playing 100's and I mean 100's of them on £250 and £100jp, I have never had it, although I have heard of it doing it so I can well believe it could - it is probably just the "cashpot" ( there is no actual cashpot on the machine its just a figure of speech ) in disguise which is usually a 4 bar win, as for 2 running jp's hmmm I suppose "cashpot" in the form of a spin in pot and cycle jp could come out together however it would be damn lucky - I certainly doubt I'll ever see it - anyone who has played these alot I imagine will have the same findings as me, also I may note the "cashpot" is payed out in a massive £2000+ ( maybe way more than this ) cycle, so dont expect to get it - if you do get the "cashpot" and you want more than £150 of the 4 yellow bars take the 12 spins and you'll get £200+

the one i played was a £75 in a canteen where i used to work

it used to be played very badly by the workers, and "reguarly" span the pot in, either that or a flash..

when i had the double it cost way way more than i expected and it simply span in teh jp twice in a row, then about 8 boards for 10 15 or 20 each then stone cold dead for ages.. about a week!
ob

Post by ob »

obviously the £75 plays alot differently to the £250.... fair enough.
hinchy

Post by hinchy »

ob wrote:big brother £250, if in a place where its played out now and again can happily cost £400-600 and this is from full take it from someone who used to play club machines a hell of a lot, ok it can be cheap but its hit and miss unless you know when the last jp came out for sure.

I reckon the cashpot pays out in cycles of nearer £10,000 than £2000.
Its based on the older Barcrests which did have cashpots and all of them take at least £10,000 played through them to reach the pot maximum from 0.
Just play some of the older Barcrests with cashpots on them on the emulator and then you'll see how rare a cashpot win is (and how slow the pots fill!)
ob

Post by ob »

yes based on the amount of "cashpots" I've had I could well believe that was true.
Bandit Wizard

The machine does spin them in!

Post by Bandit Wizard »

also I highly doubt the machine spins in jp very much
The Big Brother £100 Jackpot ahs spun in about 5 times in the past 2 months. I know as I have been there every time they rolled in. Great as I got a free drink as the bought a round. :!: