Cash attack

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
darkm

Cash attack

Post by darkm »

Or something similar name, was drunk when played it last nite.

40 quid in for top mega, as per, flat 70.. Anyways.. Only played this machine twice, and has been about 2.5 months in between plays, bother have resulted in about 30ish profit..

Have I been lucky and caught it when its close to paying out, or are they just an easy force, and like to pay out?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Never played one on £70, quite rare I think.

I guess when its gettin ready it'll unlock the gold sevens off the bonus?
darkm

Post by darkm »

Doesnt have a notey, and I dont know anything about the machine or the bonus/features, just Hi/Lo all way to the top (eventually after getting killed several times) Higher or lower than a 2 to get top for megastreak (is there a 70 offer on this game? Dont remember seeing one) Obviously, Hi/Lo than 2 for mega streak, hit high, expected to see a 1, but no, it actually went higher. I guess on games like this where the main way to get to top is through Hi/Lo gambles its a bit more lenient with it. I didnt exactly force it, just played off my beer change and had a good feeling so went to get a few more pennies from bank.

Might add it to my list of ones to play, but its only in a rock bar owned by a hells angel, so maybe not.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

they are shite....had a going ape in the pub i play football for..unlocking the 7's and it can still be a while away, rarely starts near the feature and will just kill unless 1/12
Unbelievable Jeff
darkm

Post by darkm »

Ive just been lucky then.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

if theyre flying theyre flying, but ive nver had such luck, have made on them, but wouldnt add one to my list
Unbelievable Jeff
silent g

Post by silent g »

gamble to reel revolver on cash attack for a quicker £70
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

How many machines have Barcrest released called Cash attack now.I know of 3 but im sure there is a 4th from the (pre) £8 days.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Scott

Post by Scott »

silent g wrote:gamble to reel revolver on cash attack for a quicker £70

Thats all there is to play for ain't there? I've tried playing these a few times and they ain't much good, like said it will block all day long for revolver unless on 1/12, there lack of £70 corners and a bonus button makes them shit in my opinion.
Cobwebs 👆
big A

Post by big A »

played 1 today on weston pier,climbed for reel revolver easily for a nice raise,none of the rats play it as their too busy sharkin the £5 starwars lol
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Scott wrote:
silent g wrote:gamble to reel revolver on cash attack for a quicker £70

Thats all there is to play for ain't there? I've tried playing these a few times and they ain't much good, like said it will block all day long for revolver unless on 1/12, there lack of £70 corners and a bonus button makes them shit in my opinion.
Thas rate Scott
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive found cash attack on £70 seems to flash quite easily before naturally gambling out.. and revolver is blocked like mad.. if you get to super streak on the gambles it usually tops out either that board or the next..
silent g

Post by silent g »

got a going ape next to a cluedo so we allways punt it out when in there.
most of the time it flashes but other than that i dont think it blocks the feature.
just save all of your bonuses so when you get there you have steps and l7 or whatever.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

they were great on 35 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, truly great ,,,,,,,,,,, with stake swaping , could sometimes be juicy enough for 4
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

trayhop123 wrote:they were great on 35 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, truly great ,,,,,,,,,,, with stake swaping , could sometimes be juicy enough for 4
Plugging ruined a top game
The Duke of betchington Betchrider