Chipped TAW!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

MrRed wrote:Do i make sense or am i just talking a load of sh#t its been a long day :(
Nahh, makes sense to me.

Have to agree the profiles have definitely changed. At release, these were one of the most readable machines I've ever seen. The patterns of play were pretty reliable, you half-knew when the IMs were coming, and you could all but guarantee a little or a lot of profit if you worked it out fairly quickly.

If this machine were an Extreme, there'd be 6 clones by now, and we'd all be very happy!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Have to say i've never had JP off TAW from SH (or ever come close). The most its ever offered me is £10, and that was when it was buzzed anyway. Just the brute force does the trick for me. Only costs about £30ish from £5, sometimes under £10 if you can get good red shots from the off. Runs quite well too.

Best run i've had is from the TAW in Wethers Leicester Sq. Red series for £42, red series for £35, 9 blasts for JP, and 8 winspins for £14 after. Cleared about £60 profit for that lot.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i recon in popular places these have been getting battered regular for a good while...no sign off the set up on any off the ones ive had the miss fortune to play..............bitoff a rat race.They always seem to be trying to suck back a bit of value.
I love it when a plan comes together
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

tried the ol knock back method today, came back ready (5 nudges) after collecting the "win" but no streak :|
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Dunhamzzz wrote:tried the ol knock back method today, came back ready (5 nudges) after collecting the "win" but no streak :|
Does this involve knocking back the IM and 9 blasts?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

indeed but i prefer not to tell everyone :/
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Dunhamzzz wrote:indeed but i prefer not to tell everyone :/
Fair play matey
led

Post by led »

played this again last night. No change on set up or blocking SH, though confidence a bit shakey after reading this thread.
fmlad2002

TAW Chipped

Post by fmlad2002 »

I'm sure a re-chip is out...

For those that played them when they first came out.. Remember after the first JP often you'd get offered the blue streak then dead, followed by green\yellow\ then red streak on subsequent boards.. ?

The re-chip does the same, BUT doesnt let you take a red series, - it only goes up to yellow....
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

not offering the RS on that set up is nothing to do with a chip..it is possible that it will only go as far as the yellow and then stop its called SUCKING YOU IN" this was discovered was early on and the simple answer is take the yellow series and then check the next board for more value.

its the same as being offered the 5 nudges consitently but getting all the trail boosts from ? and entereing red zone and offering everything bar the 9B...it can happen.....
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

ssgtsnelly wrote:not offering the RS on that set up is nothing to do with a chip..it is possible that it will only go as far as the yellow and then stop its called SUCKING YOU IN" this was discovered was early on and the simple answer is take the yellow series and then check the next board for more value.

its the same as being offered the 5 nudges consitently but getting all the trail boosts from ? and entereing red zone and offering everything bar the 9B...it can happen.....
Well never ever had it happen... it "always" went to the red seriers..I've had it countless times... Now in the past few months - everone i've played that has offered it has stopped at the yellow streak, and the one i've got in a w'spoons that has been there for months "always" gives the red streak... Never yet has it blocke at the yellow...

Did anyone else get a block on Red series when machines first came out ?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yes and has been said it does it sometimes
Also it will block for fun even when playing well from time to time
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

A couple of new ones have popped up and they do seem a bit moodier. Almost perpetually showing 3 nudges on a good number and easy mb3s but still being a good £20/30 away, particularly annoying the first time when you think it's streaking :)

But saying that they still have that massive streak in them, took £100+ out of one the other day. RS, RS, RS(IM), the free YS thing, SH, SH. Granted the last two SHs weren't really profitable and it was still showing £4 shots but after an hour on the machine I'd really had enough :lol:

Also had a 9 reel blasts JP non-skill repeat on me last week :?
led

Post by led »

New TAW came in a pub next to me and it's much meaner than the one I've being playing in a different pub for the last two month. Backing after 10 in then showing 5 nudges on a good number aswell as the £5 repeat but still took another 25 to get 9RB. Then it died. No SH ( although showing) or IM. Tried a few boards nothing. Now been to that pub 5 times and the same thing keeps happening no afters when collecting 9 RB. Both TAWS are the same percentage. I can only think that they must be running a different program. Sad times :(
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

2 new TAW come in2 my city centre this week. 1 was 220 down so obviously didnt play it,(obviously not bin floated?) the other cost 65 for RS which is the most has ever cost me. Next board offering 5 nudges every time thought it was rolling but no, cost another 20 for RS again. Ended up £1 up, by luckily getting the blue lose green lose yellow lose, RS. Have heard many stories of the YS cut off but feel i cant take it because of the WOT IF.......... syndrome and it was ok. Why have they done this 2 a great machine? companies just getting tighter and tighter!!! :(
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))