Angry with myself!!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
adamdare

Angry with myself!!!

Post by adamdare »

Im so angry with myself i hadnt gambled at all for about three months and have felt a lot better for it! Even though i didnt really use to lose much, i didnt really come out winning much either! Well anyway I had a nig argument wiv the missus this morning and felt like the sudden urge to go for a gamble seen as i got the day off anyway. So i goes down me local spoons and starts playing a TAW! realised i left me key at home, but thought id give it a bash anyway! 30 pound in later and ive been offered fuck all worth taking, so i go back to my car to get some more money and realise ive been given a fucking parking ticket. So i went home 60 quid down (including the parking ticket) and got another earbashing from the wife! Anyone had a bad day recently?
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

First night in Ireland last week. Stayed in a hotel, won the pub quiz, despite paying money to enter the quiz, weren't allowed to claim our prize cos the bar was shutting (I was leaving early next morning).

Go back to a guy's house. Head back to hotel at around 2am. The key they've given me for the front door doesn't work.

Back to the guy's house. Beg to be allowed to sleep on the couch, but not before I've handed him £10 cos he says Snow Patrol are from N. Ireland and not Scotland (my argument was that cos they were formed in Scotland, they are a Scottish band, regardless of where their members come from. Couldn't really argue since I was staying on his couch).
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

that sounds a bit worse than my day. I hate losing bets, especially to a mate!
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Still, I only lost a 10er! And didn't have any arguments (except with the hotel door).
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

lol good point mate