CRITICAL UPDATE for the Program 4 Alien

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
john32

CRITICAL UPDATE for the Program 4 Alien

Post by john32 »

I heard that there is a critical update for the Program 4 alien, i don't know what it is, i heard it might have something to do with the 7 heaven feature. :roll:
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Shit
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

maybe they should skip straight to p45 and give you one of those asap john.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I'm gonna ride with betch on this one. YAWN.
... Join The Party!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Not quie sure what he is trying to achieve with his pointless posts? Is it to wind the forum up? Or for comedy purposes? Either way he has failed miserably!
Cobwebs 👆
tommya

Post by tommya »

i heard there on p7s now lol
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the last machine by barcrest that survived 7 program revisions and was still emptyable was :
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

2009 version of the dial these are
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Spyder wrote:the last machine by barcrest that survived 7 program revisions and was still emptyable was :
lotto luck? i know it took them a while to sort these out, not sure how many revisions tho
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yep, lotta luck/jackpoteers

ended up at least 4 chips on LL then went to jackpoteers which had P4 and went to 5 6 7 i think they went to 7:1 and 7:2 as well...

ever single one apart from 7:1 and above were emptyable.. god knows why they didnt just recall them??
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

because it was a different time back then ,,,,,,,,,,, less communication , less worry ,,,,,,,, we wasn't considered an epidemic , etc etc
Little discipline = BIG issue

Post by Guest »

who cares everyone made of these so onto pastures new and there is heavy fertile soil out there...believe!!
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Spyder wrote:yep, lotta luck/jackpoteers

ended up at least 4 chips on LL then went to jackpoteers which had P4 and went to 5 6 7 i think they went to 7:1 and 7:2 as well...

ever single one apart from 7:1 and above were emptyable.. god knows why they didnt just recall them??
I only played 2 different versions of lotta luck ( not including the p1 empty ) Did play a seriously fckud up version in Mitchells Glasgow.One that kept spinning the reels without throwing in a win on the cash streak after kb's.

But am not having this thing about all those versions of jpteers was emptyable.No chance, p1's aye but the rest were doable of course but not empts.

I had a version 0.6 and that was nearly impossible to empty, unless you banked all wins.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

agreed Harry.

About as emptiable as frenzys/psycho that respan the reels on entry (or did they NOT respin?!). Put in 100+ and you should managed to empty it, if it was ready when you got on it.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

The fact of the matter is they chipped 'em surely to give Joe Munter a fairer game, well, they have less chance of a decent win than ever before. Methinks these will all be gone soon. Surely another chip renders these "illegal".