The worst

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

The Original Barcrest Cash Attack. £10 cash jp or £8 tokens. Up Up and Away was a clone.
john32

Post by john32 »

I remember cash attack & up up & away, cash attack hi lo lottery was easy & the skill of all skills, you had to wait for the white dot to go round & hit it when you saw it, it was well easy, i hardly ever missed & even if i did i would go back the next day & it was full again, i found up up & away very difficault, i remember doing an £8 jp cash attack in the bowling alley & it was always full up with cash. :o :lol: :P :D :)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Was there something involving pressing the hilo buttons a millisecond apart? For instance you are on a 9, press high then low almost simultaneosly and it would always win? Did i dream it? Not long been playing when i was doing this.

Talking about cash attacks/up up BTW.
Cobwebs 👆
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

Yes Scott, the hi lo trick only worked when the nudge gamble would of naturally lost. So say on the 301 setup, the Hilo gamble would go naturally pass to 3 nudges, then you would do the trick, doing it any earlier the gamble would lose.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Ta mate, least i'm not losing my marbles :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
john32

Post by john32 »

The cash attack, up up & away trick worked on the hi lo climb, you had to press the low button & the high button straight after & you could make the machine give you the 99 nudges, it was an emptier & when they chipped that, it then worked for the high low lottery. All cash attack clones were emptiers, eg, £35 cash attack/going ape was off & on, alien/lep was 7 heaven. It is called the cash attack de ja vous,(i have done this before i.e 10 years ago). :lol:
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

cant empty aliens off 7th heaven.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

uber-pro wrote:cant empty aliens off 7th heaven.
it was pretty damn close though... i keyed one before this cornering thing was found out and it had £20 in it... someone claimed to have 7th'ed it on all 3 stakes??
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Hey check it out
neil222

Post by neil222 »

you only play on 25p you could get up to 4 7th heavens out of them if they were stepping!!!
fat fat fat i tell you
john32

Post by john32 »

The 7 heaven fault was put in by barcrest, they wanted to promote there aliens & it created a whole new breed of proffesionals, some gave up years ago, only to come back to play those damn aliens, give it 5 years & there will be another clone of cash attack, with a brand new emptier. :wink:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

[quote="&quot"]blah[quote]

you really do talk a lot of shite mate..
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:blah

you really do talk a lot of shite mate..
Is that because you work for Barcrest & that you are spying on this site for any new imfortation.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Did Megazone really have a empty ?

I know there is at least 2 different progs, one doesnt allow a gamble when boarding via cash wins, the other does.

Had one in a local arcade a few years back that quite often " dry ".
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Boomerang Harry
The Duke of betchington Betchrider