Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
JPMmonopoly60

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Hi all,

Put £650 in this £70 jp machine week or so ago, I see from the other thread that there is something for this machine, would anyone be so kind as to PM me and tell me? I believe its an old rip but this particular machine must have surely had it done to it to take that much off me? Any info appreciated.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Why in fucks name did you put 650 quid through it?
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Boredom really lol Do you know the rip? Best it ever got was it offered me £10 with 3 repeats.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Best to cut your losses before you are 6k down. Put it down to experience.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Be nice if someone would just tell me the JP rip, how do you find out your first rip, i'l pay? It wont go any further.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Most people on here are clueless bud. Your best bet is to try eBay. Or you could always ask over at JackpottyForums, they're MUCH more useful there.

Hope that helps
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

I clearly fall into the clueless category at the moment dont I, please, please, someone enlighten me!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

first clue for you is to NOT put £650 in it...
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Yep, good one lol I see someone mentioned ebay, is the stuff on there worth the couple of quid?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

No disrespect, but certain people can work out things for themselves about "how happy" a machine is. ie by the number of red features lit on feature empty, the numbers that spin in on the reels, what it "let it spins" on etcetera.
Others are passed information by others and then there is Joe Public.
I would imagine that this machine has paid to it's percentage, and that over several thousand spins you find yourself £650 down. There isn't a mythical "rip" on every machine and also you shouldn't listen to exaggerated claims on websites ie I made £4000 last week.
You could always force the JP out and see what happens from there ie Collect nothing except JP.
Good luck, anyway.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Ive seen on another thread here that there is a JP rip for this particular machine thats all, well, before it was chipped/on remaining unchipped versions.

I can see when some machines are happy with the reds etc but this particular machine offered me £5 with 2 guaranteed repeats from my first couple of pound, how could it then go on to d!ck me so badly, was this fake happiness?!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I bet you know our other "New" member john32!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Nope sorry, dont know John, not too sure what you are trying to say there either . . . i'l pay for the trick! Please!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Adding to this thread from a casual's point of view - I would saythat Star Wars V (this one) is amongst my very favourite of machines of all time. I have the dual stake 25p/50p £35 jp in a local arcade for over a year now. It's fairly flat profile but feature entry is usually to every £2 or £3. That's what I like in a machine, like going back to the £25 jp days. Star Wars V is a bit "broken" in the sense that if you get cherries and gamble up to mixed bars, you see the jackpot symbols in the top winline, so you know that it'll be impossible to get 3 nudges whilst in the feature. Also, the colour red means almost bugger all. On the cash side, it has to be both red and repeat chance for the cash to repeat. On the feature side, red only benefits Rocket Money, which is usually £4 on white and £6-8 on red. When the trail bonus gives you win spin and it spins in grapes instead of cherries, then you know that it's in a pretty good mood. I like the Rebel Strike feature because it is so unpredictable.
bowie

Post by bowie »

JPMmonopoly60 wrote:Ive seen on another thread here that there is a JP rip for this particular machine thats all, well, before it was chipped/on remaining unchipped versions.

I can see when some machines are happy with the reds etc but this particular machine offered me £5 with 2 guaranteed repeats from my first couple of pound, how could it then go on to d!ck me so badly, was this fake happiness?!!
How did you know it was garun 2 repeats? I still don't believe you lost so much? After 300/400 what were you expecting, no sympathy.