Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

johncluedo wrote:Says it all really if you managed to get rips/empties. I just can not understand why some people cant wait to tell everyone in there phone book!
And why tell people who clearly couldn't even use a coffee machine ffs!
because not everyone in this world is a dickhead, some people are kind and will share a thing or 2. its not going to "kill" the game for players at all. shit machines and greed is doing that all by itself... and i got told an emptier that was pretty much useless when i got it anyway, and a rip that was slightly better, but again not mega money making. so not a massive threat to society.

if you think people like me or anyone else cant even use a coffee machine, then why are you threatened by us getting a few rips???
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If you had info on a certen new game dudese and only you was doing them in your local area, Would you then be kind and pass it onto somone else in the same area?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Because for information to get to people like yourself, then it must have gone through 1.2million other people!! I don't blame you its not your fault and it is a free country and like most i receive info from contacts, but there has to be a line surely??
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

thecannonball89 wrote:If you had info on a certen new game dudese and only you was doing them in your local area, Would you then be kind and pass it onto somone else in the same area?
yes i would tbh. not to joe bloggs and mike hunt down the pub though. id most likely share it with my close mate. no one else just him. just like i did with the PD and LTD methods. we tried them out together. no one else was told and that was that. happy ending.

i do agree theres a line and some people might cross it, but in my situation i was given the info in good faith/by building up trust. i wouldnt/didnt share it all around town, only to my close mate because we come as a package. so it ended well.

im not so sure me getting the info was because of a ton of blabbermouths. just a chain of people trusting each other and passing it along. its only when so and so starts telling his "mates" (people he knows but arnt very good friends with), and they start blabbering, and they tell their brother, and he tells someone else, etc. i may be wrong but thats how i see it. its the odd few that ruin it. fair play i might have potentially started spreading info round town, but whoever passed me that info in the first place must have somewhat trusted/respected me enough, and sure enough i didnt let them down.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

dude_se wrote:yes i would tbh. not to joe bloggs and mike hunt down the pub though. id most likely share it with my close mate. no one else just him. just like i did with the PD and LTD methods. we tried them out together. no one else was told and that was that. happy ending.

i do agree theres a line and some people might cross it, but in my situation i was given the info in good faith/by building up trust. i wouldnt/didnt share it all around town, only to my close mate because we come as a package. so it ended well.

im not so sure me getting the info was because of a ton of blabbermouths. just a chain of people trusting each other and passing it along. its only when so and so starts telling his "mates" (people he knows but arnt very good friends with), and they start blabbering, and they tell their brother, and he tells someone else, etc. i may be wrong but thats how i see it. its the odd few that ruin it. fair play i might have potentially started spreading info round town, but whoever passed me that info in the first place must have somewhat trusted/respected me enough, and sure enough i didnt let them down.
You were given info in good faith and "only" passed it to a close mate. That says it all.

Sorry, but that makes you a hypocrite and not a person to relay info to.

This might sound harsh, but that's the problem with information. IT'S DANGEROUS.
Roulette free since December 2011.
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

harry2 wrote:You were given info in good faith and "only" passed it to a close mate. That says it all.

Sorry, but that makes you a hypocrite and not a person to relay info to.

This might sound harsh, but that's the problem with information. IT'S DANGEROUS.
a tad harsh yes. i passed it on to 1 close person. the kind of person that would help me bury a body if i murdered someone. not some random hobo in the street. theres no way he would spread it any further, so i dont really count that as spreading it or being untrustworthy. if someone gave me info now and told me not to even pass it on to a close mate then i wouldnt, but i guess not everyone is like me.

info is only as dangerous as you make it. its people like me that get slated for getting info, and maybe even passing it to a very close friend. its the dickheads that tell x y and z about it that cause all the issues. just like idiot chavs crashing their cars ruining car insurance for genuine young drivers. its all a tad unfair.
dixie999

Post by dixie999 »

Im quite shocked at the attitude of some people that have posted on this topic. Jesus if I ever need help, I know not to ask some people. Also so what if there is a new player in whichever part of the country - ive been playing for years, covering Manchester, Chorley, Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool. Colne, Nelson, Blackburn, Lancaster, Kirkham, Lytham the list goes on. Whats your problem about who plays where ? You dont own any machines so why the moan?
ninepleasenoel

Post by ninepleasenoel »

Noels Beard wrote:This thread has officially created a new player. And I have met him. I'm guessing there should be a collective responsibility dealt out to anyone who has supplied him with info. Nice guy though. As were his two mates. He had just enough grasp to ruin the area without making much: from what I saw.
why not simply sit all of them down, tell them you're not happy and they must stop it now!!.

then you can carry on with you're plan to dominate and conquer the north west unopposed.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

ninepleasenoel wrote:why not simply sit all of them down, tell them you're not happy and they must stop it now!!.

then you can carry on with you're plan to dominate and conquer the north west unopposed.
I would, but we're moving off topic here. What we really need is for Steve to tell us who told him how to play ESB, and then we can address that person. I do not have a problem with anyone that had been told anything! Only those who passed it on!
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Perhaps I should post all the people who kindly offered to sell it to me? Prices ranging from £300 all the way up to £2000, there were at least 10.

Of course, I wouldn't post any such list and to be honest, the person who told me how to play it didn't actually tell me how to play it, it was more a helpful pointer in the right direction after which experiments of my own began.

Noel's Beard, have you never ever passed anything to anyone then? Have you been passed stuff? If/when people passed you stuff did you berate them for doing so?
ninepleasenoel

Post by ninepleasenoel »

Noels Beard wrote:I would, but we're moving off topic here. What we really need is for Steve to tell us who told him how to play ESB, and then we can address that person. I do not have a problem with anyone that had been told anything! Only those who passed it on!

address that person???

and do what??, hang the guy??

jesus christ, if thats the case then you would be able to do it to a good 70%(imo) of players.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Morning beardy! Cant talk long as its my 70th birthday today, pop down ips for a beer if your about, why are you so upset about a scam like that? Have you never been given info? Why should you have more of a right to the money? Not a pop at you beardy just questions as you seem like your upset over this and for some reason you want someone, not me for once, put it the stocks!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Cf

Post by Cf »

From what i've seen there is 2 different "types" of passing info on. The first is just to contacts, people you know, trust, etc. This I don't have much of a problem with, though of course you want to try and keep this info in close circles.

The other type though, two stories from when i was playing a mist...

1) Playing a mist, got my cashpot and playing for afters. Two guys come up and ask if i'm a player. Presumably they've seen me play it and came to that conclusion. They then asked if i knew how to do the *highly sensitive information everyone knows anyway censored*. And then giving me other strategy tips. wtf? I'm a complete stranger to them. Why are they offering this to me?

2) Again, playing a mist. Again, two guys come into a pub and spot me playing and there's a £70 pot. They very clumsily put £1 into the machine next to it and go and stand where they can get a look. Subtle. A while later (a long while, this really fucked me about) they're chatting to some random in the pub who has taken some interest in this guy who is doing his brains on the machine. They know what i'm doing and what i'm trying to do. They then explain to this random guy what i'm doing and why i'm doing it. From what I heard they didn't know the whole story, so they're just casuals who happen to know a little bit.

So to me quite a lot of this low level stuff is from casuals who happen to pick up a bit and then go and volunteer it to strangers! The second example beggers belief. They've gone into a pub for this machine. Spotted a £70 pot. And then volunteer the information to someone who may well be a regular there and screw the machine over for them. Why????
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

what beardy is saying is that you have to draw a line somewhere,which is correct......at the end of the day you say on here that you have helped scott loads of times....which is fine if thats what you want to do,however whenever i have seen you you always say how many txts he sends you moaning and you tell me how much of a knob you think he is.....if you pass the odd bit on too someone you don't like then god knows what you give people who you have the slightest bit of time for.
Jack bauer
dixie999

Post by dixie999 »

What fucks me off about the whole thing here is who gives the rights for people NOT to receive any information - so what, you might be a fruit machine god - but that doesnt stop anyone from playing a machine. Its pure greed. To say Beardy that you want to have a word with the person that give a few hinters to Ste - you need to get your head out of your arse. There are so many other machines with things on them, your just pissed off that someone could cover a machine that you play on. Get a grip lad. Im NOT a player, I cant afford to be a full time player - but I know alot of things on certain machines - but I couldnt give a fuck if someone beats me to doing a machine, its all about timing. I hate these god type people - really irritates me.

I wont just go telling people information - it doesnt work like that. HOWEVER - if you scratch my back, ill scratch yours........... by you wanting to "have a word" to who ever told the info, what exactly are you putting into the fruit playing community? SOD ALL. You just want to be the only one doing a machine. It will never happen, hence people travelling all over the country playing.