Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

maverick69 wrote:what a cluey putting 650 in a esb then beggin for for info lol
I would guess even you started somewhere!

I'm not going to say i wasnt begging for info as in a way i was, I'm sure i offered to pay though which would make me describe it with a different word rather than begging.

Just played one of these, went in off £3 . . . on 50p stake. I guess thats very rare.

The beginning of this thread does indeed signify the beginning of me thinking differently about fruit machines, new to the game as you would call it. I am still new to the game today compared to a lot of you but gone are the days of playing terrible machines/good machines in a terrible way.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

fair play son.....u will never be good at machines, u prob will never get really good info. u prob wont be good at skills....but at least ur trying, got to give u some credit for that fella. keep off the roullette aswell, most have us have been that some worse than others that is the only advice i can give u
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

maverick69 wrote:fair play son.....u will never be good at machines, u prob will never get really good info. u prob wont be good at skills....but at least ur trying, got to give u some credit for that fella. keep off the roullette aswell, most have us have been that some worse than others that is the only advice i can give u
I wonder how much you have to be making these days to be classed as "good at machines"

Sound advice that, I dont bother with the roulette anymore.
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

and as for skills . . . . . to quote a friends funny line . . . i must be dyslexic (sp) as it seems i think CONTINU is the correct spelling, thats how good at skills i am lol.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

only real pros can hit skills!!! stop 7 on winline!!
justice For The 96
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

anfield road wrote:only real pros can hit skills!!! stop 7 on winline!!
Cough Red reels of fire, cough, cough lol
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

not on about reels on fire, on about alien
justice For The 96
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah that wasnt my fav skill to hit
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

maverick69 wrote:yeah that wasnt my fav skill to hit
best skill ever, money was brilliant on them!!! especially if you got a 777 board when it was fucked and it went there hahaha!!! pressure

green bar

£40 FFS
justice For The 96
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

anfield road wrote:not on about reels on fire, on about alien
I was just referring to, as a pro, when you missed it lol
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Skills these days are a piece of piss compared with years ago. Anyone who remembers Cash Counter or Cash Zone by Barcrest will concur. My friend has a Cash Zone in his games room, and after an hour or so practicing I still couldn't hit Skill Cash as well as I used to.
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

Newbie here ..... is there any way of telling whether the machine has been chipped etc ?? i have this empire strikes back machine at home and its taken over £300-£500 and never seen a jackpot yet .... any help appreciated ?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

At home? Empty it and try again sir... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

This thread has officially created a new player. And I have met him. I'm guessing there should be a collective responsibility dealt out to anyone who has supplied him with info. Nice guy though. As were his two mates. He had just enough grasp to ruin the area without making much: from what I saw.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I see even two years ago, the usual suspects were in play. I wonder how many of you, after watching Steve lose £650 in this machine, would have walked up to him and shown him exactly how to play it? And then given him your number and asked for further contact? Of course once you know how to play one machine, it's not difficult to pass yourself of as more knowledgable than you really are. Before you know it, you know how to play everything...and quite apart from the Warrington players finding their Empire ready fairly regular, they're also finding the pubs burnt!

And yes I have met him. Tall, dark hair (quite long), probably 16 stone (at a guess), timid and very pleasant.