flicker = fixered

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hmmm, good point actually
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

silent g wrote:i dont know who the fuck you are or how the fuck you think you know me but I suggest you mind your own fucking business coz your starting to do my fucking head in.

i only have a go at people who troll me or people who chat shit to or about me, i dont just randomly start on innocent people, if you dont like it then dont get involved.

and as for there being people bigger and stronger than me, i dont doubt that but you dont know how big i am or how hard i am so just piss off and mind your own.
Its clear to me that your head was done in a long time ago (probably from birth). Lovely pic, makes me crap myself. Oh, and FUCK FUCK FUCK
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why don't you post a picture of your car, Must be a decent motor a player of your standards. No wait its that shitty 5 door clio with body kit and pink stickers lol.
thecannonball89

You say im an idiot who plays old fruits and cant play nothing new? How would you know that tho. Do you even make money on fruits? Post a picture of some cash up see if you can walk the walk?
Ruler of The World

thecannonball89 wrote:Why don't you post a picture of your car, Must be a decent motor a player of your standards. No wait its that shitty 5 door clio with body kit and pink stickers lol.
These are commonly referred to as 'muppet motors' and I have no doubts someone like him has one. He seems to like his tattoos, how about one on his face of a cow taking a crap - would improve it no end and match his personality...
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

thecannonball89

Maybe if these so called people spoke the truth, I live in great yarmouth its a seaside town, I dont bother with the seafront but most of the pubs in yarmouth are on the local firm. So mainly old stuff and i mean mainly old stuff. i still have 10 electros in the area about 5 alien/leps. I have estate pubs in the next town with fruits like esb aliens working pacmen and amazings what do you want me to do not play them because they are old it sure beats training to citys to play mists perfs sitting on a quid when you walk in the door and on £22.20. I still have 4 35 cluedos would you not play them?

I dont know you or you dont know me i just enjoy abit of banter on fruitchat i couldnt care whos harder or whatever i am just out to ern money to suport my missus and kids. I dont care if people are making 400 a day aslong as im making minimum 400 a week im happy. and will keep playing untill i cant make the money anymore.
thecannonball89

Thats my facebook profile picture and most will know what i look like anyway, Wearing some silly bottoms for a laugh, hardly porkchop as you put it?? Im happy with the way i am i dont have to get tattos of a gun on my body to be happy. Evry picture of you is just the nike gear that jumper cost more than your whole outfit.
thecannonball89

Why feel the need to post bullshit then yeah 3-6 a day but you struggle to save? Complete bullshit.

Had flickers for 6 months but still prefure mists and perfs? Complete bullshit again. 6months of stress free work. Most units 6months ago would be fresh as daisys 85 70 50 ect 8 times of of ten your getting flicker/pot.

You know people i know? What maybe you try to get up ricks arse? THE PEOPLE I SPEEK TO FROM THIS SITE ALL SAME THE SAME ABOUT YOU LOL "just full of complete bullshit"?

Your so good on fruits but you wernt good on wiyb or even fames? You had to buy a panther to learn guac? Poor realy aint it.
Ruler of The World

Right, so posting pics of yourselves is the way to tell who is harder? OK so you win that one Silent, you look 'harder' in your pic than cannonball does in the one YOU picked of him. Pretty sad though, getting pics off people's facebook. I think earlier posts regarding police intervention could actually be useful in locking pricks like you up as you clearly have problems.
thecannonball89

How can you take the piss out of anyone???? when your posting pics like this of yourself. i give up arguing with you what a joker. Give it 3 years see where you are in the game when your big mouth gets you in the shit, and your contacts dont want to know/work with you. easy now gangstar.
Attachments
pmsl.jpg
Ruler of The World

Lol he looks like such a poser, but to me he's the one in red in this pic.
Attachments
jelly.jpg
badders2

Post by badders2 »

facebook is good for finding players if you know there name
pompey are in league one ha ha ha