Back to the Future

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
AMK

Back to the Future

Post by AMK »

Brand new Crest turned up. Got a strange feature on this where it offers you a hidden amount in the box, if your guess is higher than what's in it then you don't win.

Also if you collect say £3 or another win it will randomly give strange amounts like £10???

Forced it twice for money back. Pictures to follow. Rip please (lol wondered why it was off haha)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I played one of these today - and wondered what the hell was going on.

The reel game itself is reminiscent of Double DOND; the lapper and the Cash/Feature shots are very much It's Amazing; the name of the features is very Rob Da Bank; and the strange game on the left side make you think Colour of Money. Something for everyone there, then!

You get an amount in your box - a la DOND - but instead of knocking out values, it starts at the bottom amount and the prize increases as long as you dare keep going, until you pass the amount hidden in your box. In which case you win nothing (if you're on the basic game), or a mystery win (if you've got 4 symbols lit and are on the 'Super' game).

I thought it was boring and laborious, personally and from offering a £20 cash shot on my 2nd board, it took another £55 to finally go IM for a flat 70 from MS.

Why the hell can't anybody think of a new concept? Give us a fruit stepper, FFS!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
john32

Post by john32 »

Is this game called back to the feature? Sounds like there may be a new method to beat this machine,
I would be very greatful if somebody can post an IM on this, I need a trick badly as my float is getting smaller. :(
AMK

Post by AMK »

:lol: oh John you do make me giggle like a girl.
... Join The Party!
ob

Post by ob »

Played it a couple of times that dond style thing.is very rigged. Other than that another pointless flat game!
MattJ

Post by MattJ »

Played this,lost 50 quid,not a very good machine......did notice 5/6 pounds in the box repeat fairly frequently up to four times
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

john32 wrote:Is this game called back to the feature? Sounds like there may be a new method to beat this machine,
I would be very greatful if somebody can post an IM on this, I need a trick badly as my float is getting smaller. :(
Watch out for red nudges. Can nudge up to get the 3 clocks in view. And take shots for feature and collect on mystery!
There's some tips for back to the Features! :-)
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I know the Vivid machine, not the new Barcrest though, so I looked it up on their site. It's nice to finally see a machine that isn't DONDesque or one that has Tae Kwon Dough-type mazes on it! :P

"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

these go on the 4
i got more routes than loreal
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

pickareel wrote:these go on the 4
they do in the future
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

the 1 in welpington spoons still works
i got more routes than loreal
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Is it just me that thinks that machine looks crap? lol

Never seen one in the flesh, so to speak, but what's with the strange stack amounts?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Is it just me that thinks that machine looks crap? lol

Never seen one in the flesh, so to speak, but what's with the strange stack amounts?
It looks crap, and it is crap.

Overall official Fruitchat rating: Crap.

I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the description of the 'strange stack amounts' I gave a few moments ago ...
Nixxy wrote:You get an amount in your box - a la DOND - but instead of knocking out values, it starts at the bottom amount and the prize increases as long as you dare keep going, until you pass the amount hidden in your box. In which case you win nothing (if you're on the basic game), or a mystery win (if you've got 4 symbols lit and are on the 'Super' game).
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

Rightly said nixxy!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Bellfruit released a Colour of Money machine. Don't think it passed test