friday the 13th was not so bad

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
gazzabones

friday the 13th was not so bad

Post by gazzabones »

so i finished work around 10pm and though why not play the fruity machines, 15 in to can you dig it i jp it then get a repeat result then playing amazing and puting in around 16 quid i get mega streak of 140 deal or no deal starting flashing at me from across the room but i didnt wanna tempt fait so i walked away up and very happy, any one else get a result on this so called bad day?
PMK

Post by PMK »

It's Friday 13th not April 1st.

Nice try.
gazzabones

Post by gazzabones »

huh
JG

Post by JG »

Well Bigpokeruk has had a digger repeat in a services and he's a reliable enough source. I've never had a digger repeat. I've seen a random puntling get a £70 cash shot. Back in the day, I myself had numbers to BIG MONEY on £70 jackpot. This killed the machine as it stopped boarding.

As for Amazing giving £140 Mega Streak. I've heard of £105 Mega maximum. Usually it's flat £70 or £80. I have no documented records of £140s on Amazings. I have even checked the bank of ancient manuscripts and all I can say is that Aliens can go over £105 when MSing (super rare) , so no reason really why Amazings shouldn't, it's just super rare. Also Amazings can do £Mega plus £70 next board. I've seen that.

PMK is implying that both events are so incredulously rare, to happen on the same day is madness tantamount to an April Fool posting.

I myself won £16 today.
JG
gazzabones

Post by gazzabones »

o belive me i thought it was rare but was a busy day at work lots of punters on the machines i can understand people thinnking ? really lol it took me a while to think did this actualy happen, probably never agin tbh lol but im not complaining

the machine still owes me 36 pound btw big error noise followed by the machine saying "call manager"
AMK

Post by AMK »

Well I had fun in Falmouth. Only burnt smell was in Weymouth. Nowt strange at all. Well apart from that I'M on PCB ;) lol
PMK

Post by PMK »

gazzabones wrote:o belive me i thought it was rare but was a busy day at work lots of punters on the machines i can understand people thinnking ? really lol it took me a while to think did this actualy happen, probably never agin tbh lol but im not complaining

the machine still owes me 36 pound btw big error noise followed by the machine saying "call manager"
where is this pub???!!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

a guy i know put £2 in a dond perfect game and got IM on the first press...

top repeated for £140 next credit spins in red boxes and does another mega prize in the box and £20 over..

£230 off £2... WTF??????
PMK

Post by PMK »

That can happen on a dond.

If southampton Flotch says a dig it can repeat on the pot I believe it, but I reckon most of us 'players' have had well over 100 pots(at least) and never had one repeat. As for the amazing going £140. Never heard of that either.

The two happening in the same venue within minutes? I would say ur more likely to win the lottery for a year solid.

The annoying thing tho is that there would have been more value in that dig it!!! Surely!!!???
deano8177

Re: friday the 13th was not so bad

Post by deano8177 »

gazzabones wrote:so i finished work around 10pm and though why not play the fruity machines, 15 in to can you dig it i jp it then get a repeat result then playing amazing and puting in around 16 quid i get mega streak of 140 deal or no deal starting flashing at me from across the room but i didnt wanna tempt fait so i walked away up and very happy, any one else get a result on this so called bad day?
Why bullshit? This just don't happen. Sure you wasn't just pissed or had a dream. 9.9 out of 10 players on here will probaly say the same.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've not heard of any crests doing £140 mega's.

As for friday 13th, well I passed my driving test so it's certainly just bullshit :P
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I had a very pleasant experience with an Alien yesterday. It IM'd first board (25p) ?!?! Then proceeded to give me a No Lose on a 2 two boards later for cornerage. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im not gonna argue over the dig-it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, given the right set of circumstances , it does happen .

but sorry , dont know of anyone getting a 140 on an amazing .

even if the story came from a more credible member , people would still have doubts.

smells of something
Little discipline = BIG issue

gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Yea bullshit lol they hardly ever go over never mid doing a 140!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

In the words of Victor Meldrew, i don't believe it!
Cobwebs 👆