refill keys, throw a wobbler, space raiders, most daunting

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
lewey jnr

refill keys, throw a wobbler, space raiders, most daunting

Post by lewey jnr »

Hi all any one got any good cheats for most daunting, throw a wobbler, or space raiders.
would be much appreciated. also when i use my refill key in a barcrest it say 100x 5. for example. then after five pounds its starts backing indicating full. i thought many machines would display hopper as 125 + any one help please.
also how long after backing can i expect a big win on these machines???????????
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

All you need to know is that it is £5 off full if it says x5

Be carefull though if it is refill day.

I've learnt what days refills are where I live. Normally once per week say every Tuesday or whatever.
lewey jnr

refills throw a wobbler, most daunting, space raiders

Post by lewey jnr »

thanks how long do you wait before playing the machines again following a refill day. i reckon the refill down my way is a monday like.
even if it says refill x 6 you could still drop the jP couldnt you. just means someone may have taken a crap win or something. any tips for the above machines????? thanks pal.
When backing at full how long until a good payout say 15 quid to JP
Nixxy

Re: refills throw a wobbler, most daunting, space raiders

Post by Nixxy »

lewey wrote:When backing at full how long until a good payout say 15 quid to JP
How long is a piece of string?

It all depends on where the machine stands with its' percentage at the moment you stroll up to it. And unless you've been giving it 24hr surveillance for the previous 3 days, you'll have no real idea how likely/unlikely it is to pay big.

Which is why you need to 'look for the good signs', which forms the bulk of the info people share on these boards, so you can detect when good things are round the corner and not fritter away too much unnecessary money on a dead machine.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

How long is a piece of string??

I think I have said this before quite a while back but there is no said amount that we can tell you to put in to acheive JP.

Even if it is full I have stuck £60+ over the top and still no JP.

Machine can be half/quarter full and still pay out JP. Just look for good positive signs
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

How scary is that!

:wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
lewey jnr

Post by lewey jnr »

i have played for years now and can honestly say i have won more than ive lost however what do oyu class as the good signs??????? how much do you tend to use on each machine to see whether it is worth playing. Do you always tend to force?????
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

sorry lewey but you say you have played for years and winning yet you are asking questions like you're a beginner
lewey jnr

Post by lewey jnr »

i appreciate that mate i know what i know. im 24 played machines since 17. won 3 250 JP, id say at least 150, 15 pounds JP, probably 45, 25 pound JP. however i always enjoy and appreciate positive input from other people you can never know enough. Knowledge is power!
I have won alot of money however machines change over time and im not the best and im sure there are many who are better however you should always be receptive when it comes to gambling is that a good enough answer andy ??????????????
lewey jnr

Post by lewey jnr »

sorry mr red
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Lewey

Barcrest's all play the same. The old "force out jp, hope it repeats or gives a few £5-£10 boards afterwards" would describe the last five years or so, even though it now costs more than ever to get JP. You can get cute and nick a Jp before the machine is "ready" sometimes.
lewey jnr

Post by lewey jnr »

harry fancy chatting on msn paL. im from basingstoke by the way so not too far. Royals are going up went last season to watch the chelsea game.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Lewey. Leave a message if you wish, but have little expertise on latest Barcrest's. Will try and answer basic questions.
mashman

Post by mashman »

lewey wrote:i appreciate that mate i know what i know. im 24 played machines since 17. won 3 250 JP, id say at least 150, 15 pounds JP, probably 45, 25 pound JP. however i always enjoy and appreciate positive input from other people you can never know enough. Knowledge is power!
I have won alot of money however machines change over time and im not the best and im sure there are many who are better however you should always be receptive when it comes to gambling is that a good enough answer andy ??????????????
Sorry to shit on ur parade but have to agree with MrRed, you've been playing machines for 7 years and only got 45 JP's? thats not even 7 JP's a year LOL I'm not bragging or say i make a load of money on fruits but I prob got 7 JP's yesterday and will do most days i go out playing??
A fool and his money are easily parted
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I get a "jackpot" everytime i play a machine unless it's dead!

As for whoever posted the original post it's not about how much money goes down the back for jackpot. And as most people say on this forum it depends on what machine etc.

Also are you talking about it just offering jackpot? because that would be more. Don't forget you still need to know quick ways of getting jackpot i.e. nearest wins, tuitti fruity in red etc etc.

As for refills I keep tags on machines and also check them the day before refill days. If it's been hammered before refill day i'd be really careful.

For example say it's 75 off full and then it's refill day the next day u r going to have no idea when the machine has taken that money back as all money that goes in it will go straight down the back.