count ya cash

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
amazing

count ya cash

Post by amazing »

ANY EASY WAY FOR A JACKPOT ON THIS MACHINE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. REVENGE NEEDED BIG TIME ON THIS MACHINE
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Erm, what is this machine, is it new? There's a Count Yer Cash, but not seen a Dracs Cash...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

An amazing first post there :roll:
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Erm, what is this machine, is it new? There's a Count Yer Cash, but not seen a Dracs Cash...
yes thats the one it's in my local pub. done over 200 quid in it last night all i got bk was a £35 maze lol help needed please.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It's a difficult one this. There are rips on it, but there are also spells where you will get board after board that eliminates everything but the £70, Jackpot and Megastreak shots and then death.

You could argue that you get a lot of playability as the boards last forever. But, whilst you're playing the board, you're not adding to the %. I tended to check the potential of the DOND game and then sack the board off for a good while. Else you'll find yourself playing it for hours on end without really progressing anywhere.

It may well then drop the £70 shot on you straight away (have always gone on to get MS after that).

There is some knowledge on these that can give you an advantage, am still not 100% sure if it's linked to board value or is just a random pot, however.

Most of the features are pretty poor, Heart Stopper stops your heart around the £7 mark and the two up near the Jackpot shot are £15 / £20 if I recall. I don't think anythink on the board can give you a win between £20 and £70 (except DOND), I may be wrong though as rarely bother taking any of them.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
amazing

Post by amazing »

[quote="&quot"]Erm, what is this machine, is it new? There's a Count Yer Cash, but not seen a Dracs Cash...[/
lol yep noted and altered
amazing

Post by amazing »

Matt Vinyl wrote:It's a difficult one this. There are rips on it, but there are also spells where you will get board after board that eliminates everything but the £70, Jackpot and Megastreak shots and then death.

You could argue that you get a lot of playability as the boards last forever. But, whilst you're playing the board, you're not adding to the %. I tended to check the potential of the DOND game and then sack the board off for a good while. Else you'll find yourself playing it for hours on end without really progressing anywhere.

It may well then drop the £70 shot on you straight away (have always gone on to get MS after that).

There is some knowledge on these that can give you an advantage, am still not 100% sure if it's linked to board value or is just a random pot, however.

Most of the features are pretty poor, Heart Stopper stops your heart around the £7 mark and the two up near the Jackpot shot are £15 / £20 if I recall. I don't think anythink on the board can give you a win between £20 and £70 (except DOND), I may be wrong though as rarely bother taking any of them.
can u explain the rip's for it maybe
keno

Post by keno »

Awful machine.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

keno wrote:Awful machine.
justice For The 96
amazing

count ya cash

Post by amazing »

anyone tried cash shots yet :wink:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

nah mate i am more involved with the hardstyle.
justice For The 96
silent g

Post by silent g »

is there more than 1 chip for these and clones?
i played one today and i was gaming 1st board and superstreak after £20 in then a board every spin or 2 and no flickers atall, obv it added up ammounts but not the right ones, then after another £30 it gave me a 70 cash shot but i hit start before i saw it coz i was watching another machine :/ then next spin 70 feature shot collected :/ .

ive never seen this play before exept on one tioli.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

amazing wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:It's a difficult one this. There are rips on it, but there are also spells where you will get board after board that eliminates everything but the £70, Jackpot and Megastreak shots and then death.

can u explain the rip's for it maybe
Sure, How much money are you offering? obviously you wouldn't ask for something for nothing (tch!), so how much will you pay me? (us)
pokerkingqueen

let em roll

Post by pokerkingqueen »

dont play the maze game.
You can hilo these early on the board. - pm me.
silent g

Post by silent g »

just played another one and it was bloody strange game play :/
1st board £2rpt offered 2nd board £6 offered 3rd board super streak offered but no fones open and no watch offered then next board cost about £20 on £1 stake and gave the game and sign straight away :/
and it was over the back aswell,,,
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)