Indiana Jones & The Quest For The Holy Grail

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Mattb

Indiana Jones & The Quest For The Holy Grail

Post by Mattb »

A new 'crest. Not like anything we've had before, and it's got loads going on. Obviously stolen a little but from the hi lo idea, but don't go thinking it's the same! Anyone else seen one? It'd take ages to explain what's going on...
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Interesting! Any bit-part clues as to what it involves? The latest crest I played was Count Yer Cash and there was tonnes going on on that as well. The more going on - the more chance of something being not thought out properly... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

It has a lot of reels on it. But will it pass test? If it does, it might be an interesting new concept for the next five hundred or so machines.
Cue the PLum making a post saying how he wants to buy this and bar anyone from illegitimately winning the jackpot, such as gambling to £70 and pressing collect
ob

Post by ob »

doubt it will past the test, had one briefly, forced it, came out of the blue, seemed a solid low down block then did a £30 board, then the next board gave it for £70....
dakky

Post by dakky »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Interesting! Any bit-part clues as to what it involves? The latest crest I played was Count Yer Cash and there was tonnes going on on that as well. The more going on - the more chance of something being not thought out properly... ]

Isn't this a clone of Amazing?
Captain.Tattybojangles

I dont know what it's a clone of. To be honest, it's more Colour of Money than anything(and that failed test as well didn't it)
It has feature pots like R2R but it is definitely different to that. If I see one in a service station when I'm about, I'll grab a picture again.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

dakky: It was similar in that there were feature shots / cash shots and the 'DOND' game - but it had the green / mixed / red trails like the older Crests (VIU, etc.) and then a separate lock-in trail. You could increase the 'DOND' values by landing on a certain symbol too. Was pretty profitable, but it soon shipped out - failed test?!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

this site is funny...i shll say it again...lol
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

What's funny mate? :)
Captain.Tattybojangles

A man walks into a bar.
Ouch! It was an iron bar!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I first saw one of these about 4 months ago I think on my travels. I think in Buxton spoons, anyhows seen a few of these since then but then they soon disappeared..... That's why I thought it failed test. However, if people are saying they are appearing again then maybe it's passed or they are circulating between pubs?!? Quite a weird release in my opinion, something different and doesn't seem to play too badly... Looks like one of those confusing fruits that there would be something good on.....
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Matt Vinyl wrote:dakky: It was similar in that there were feature shots / cash shots and the 'DOND' game - but it had the green / mixed / red trails like the older Crests (VIU, etc.) and then a separate lock-in trail. You could increase the 'DOND' values by landing on a certain symbol too. Was pretty profitable, but it soon shipped out - failed test?!
The amazing meants the crazy chair?! :o

Got it in a spoons at the moment, pretty shite to be honest.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

These are popping up in pubs near me now, and it was on the stand at the ATEI, so I can only presume these are about to go to a full release. Here's a pic:

A very confusing game when you walk up to it for the first time, but once you've sussed it out, it's OK-ish. And it has an IM - by putting those immortal words 'Go All The Way' on the alpha and flashing the Indy logo at the top.

The top feature (The Holy Grail) basically lights the whole cash stack, and uses the exchange points as a cursor to what it is awarding. If it lands on an already-eliminated value (ie. after it's done the £70) then that ends the streak. Somebody said there's a DOND game on it - not that I could see ...

Jury's out on this one until I've given it another chance.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
JG

Post by JG »

New hope/Rob da has a DonD game on it (Big blaster?), sounds like the top feature is FLASHBACK.
JG
badders2

Post by badders2 »

has it got safe cash ?
pompey are in league one ha ha ha