the adams family

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

hope this helps

Post by Guest »

Occasionally "enter nudge code" will come up on entry to feature ladder. If you press middle hold, then right hold then left hold 12 nudges will come up and you will have a skill gamble for 99 nudges, guaranteed Jackpot! its a good fruit machine wen its paying out like all fruit machines lol.
Nixxy

Re: hope this helps

Post by Nixxy »

mj cooper69 wrote:Occasionally "enter nudge code" will come up on entry to feature ladder. If you press middle hold, then right hold then left hold 12 nudges will come up and you will have a skill gamble for 99 nudges, guaranteed Jackpot! its a good fruit machine wen its paying out like all fruit machines lol.
Is it just me, or have I just read this for the third time in this thread ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
geegee-11

Post by geegee-11 »

fancy that you just posted on something from march dont you look at what date it was posted on last :o :o :o :o
strength of the bear
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I have just found one of these, any1 care to enlighten me on the £75 mega addams family method?

I dont intend on forcing it out, but its just something good to keep on my phone I guess just incase :lol:
Matty

Post by Matty »

had LL the other day and got the jackpot on the last reel god my heart was pumping thank fuck for that !!!

Post by Guest »

Matty wrote:had LL the other day and got the jackpot on the last reel god my heart was pumping thank fuck for that !!!
lol same here, i let my mate hit the first, he missed. 2nd i missed :? hit the 3rd though :) . Addams family is not forcable generally, i was £130 in from backing and only gave £80-90 back :roll: though i did have a good experience the night before from recycling barcodes which built a bank of around £60 or £70. Then i walked only for another guy to get a barcode from nudges for £1 in it :shock: arghhhh
Nasher

Post by Nasher »

hmmm this was my favourite machine of all time was the 1st machine that i got info from the net 4. u get the barcode from nudges or meet the neigbours then press 2-3-1 (cant remember the feature name) then it slowly spins each reel round 1 at a time, wot ever u hit u get to keep it or try again. i would hit jackpot 95% of the time on the 1st go, then hit the repeater. the way i done that was wait 4 the money to build up in the bank. was holding the start key as soon as the money added up ide hit the start button and get the repeater. as i said was my favourite machine until one day a woman watchedme get my 50 quid and she asked me how i done it, bein a gentleman(lmfao, that i am not but polite sometimes) i told her that i got the info off the net and ide been gettin 200+ a week out of this machine. anyways next time i went into the pub the machine had changed i thought wot a cunt, then standin behind the bar was the new landlord. lol watch ya back and dont give no info out.

Post by Guest »

Hmmm indeed, £200 a week from an addams family?? :roll:

The chip is so tight, its not usually profitable never mind reliable
Nasher

Post by Nasher »

well the pub was very popular altho sice then it has became a dive, but im tellin ya i use to earn alot of money from it. theres no point in lyin is there as we r all on here to learn stuff. im not an expert on fruitys just new that this machine payed me out more than any other. altho oxo's in arcades help me out sometimes
discostu

Post by discostu »

Only sometimes?

lol sorry :c: :s: :d: :h: