the adams family

Post by kyle de-alwis »

new in my local,
does any1 know any tips please?

[%sig%]
Mouldhead

Re: the adams family

Post by Mouldhead »

Can be a total git of a machine. Wasnt the best £25 conversion. There are various "routes" to take on the Mega Addams Family feature to max the streak out - that is to say that taking 25 each time is not necessarily the best way. If anyone wants to add to that - I cant remember the exact routes and dont want to misinform. And at the wrong time it can take well over a ton to force a mega AF anyway.

[%sig%]
kyle de-alwis

Post by kyle de-alwis »

thanks m8 it has been a bit of a bad machinne to me it starts to pay after a few £££££££££

cheers!

kyle

[%sig%]
Dundarach

Post by Dundarach »

Used to plat this machine a lot about 3 1/2 years ago when it came into my local. Cant remeber a great deal about it but there was a good tip..

enter nudge code sometines used to come up when you got on the feature board. Press middle right and then left hold buttons and it gives you 12 nudges. But, you are guarenteed the gamble to 99 nudges, Jackpot. God my memorys good!

Dosent happen very often but its still not a bad machine to force, definately won a lot more than I lost on this one.

Chris.

[%sig%]
admin@fruit-machine.net

Post by admin@fruit-machine.net »

you can guarantee 70 pounds if u get the top feature mega. selecting cash values in a certain order. am not spilling it but experiment if u will..
jazowin

Post by jazowin »

kyle boi wat local was that got ne money of it yet
yours faithally jord

[%sig%]
Seanyeahbaby

Post by Seanyeahbaby »

Addams Family is a bastard of a MACHINE!
Dundarach

Post by Dundarach »

Might be if you dont / didnt know how to play it.

[%sig%]
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Nope I agree with Seanyeahbaby definately one of the worst change from 15 quid jackpot to 25. When dropping takes over a ton to get about 75 back. Leave well alone
andi

Post by andi »

barcode - hit 2 1 3 for lurches loot, mix and match skill stop JP

Let em spin on barcode as well comes 1 - 5 so get playing

watch for the chips though, bastards
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

when full play for jackpot as it oftens repeats,

when a jackpot has been achived if it has not repeated there is a good chance of a invincible board this may offer mega adams family but it is very very rare! you will defintly get a addams family faeture take this as it is a minimum of£25 and a good chance of £40!

barcode 2-1-3 true skill mix and match 3 chances to hit jackpot! almost guarenteed although i have missed all 3 chances before now!

enter a code 2-3-1 12 nudges 80% chance of winning for 99 nudges although you can lose and get a shitty £1.20 win but more than often bar-code is there but nudge code is extremly rare on the £25 adams family!

its halloween mega feature is **** its a mega win series give me £15!

the best mega feaature is the 3 shot climb not sure what its called but its a guarenteed jackpot just hit barcrest to see if it is the feature!
Seanyeahbaby

Post by Seanyeahbaby »

I have now been playing this for a year solid and can come up with what I have found out!

:arrow: when you get the 3 mixed bars in a row it is 2 - 3 - 1 to get Lurche's Loot, which allows you to stop the reels where you want (Jackpot hopefully).

:arrow: When enter nudge code appears, again it is the same 2 - 3 - 1 code that allows you a true-skill stop between 12 and 99 nudges.

:arrow: -It's Halloween- gives between £10 - £18
:arrow: -It's Halloween- Mega feature gives £15 - £35 (its true I've got it!).

:arrow: -Addams Family- does NOT, I repeat does NOT guarantee £25 at least. I was playing it and it landed on £5, the another £5, and then it landed on the previous £5! A total of £10. So until you actually get £25, don't get too happy.

:arrow: -Claw It In- gives between £1 - £6, the trick is if you are looking to collect little bits of money then take this feature and as soon as it flashes the £2.40 or £3 take it, you will not get any higher. If it flashes anything higher than that early on the definately take that, I once got £6, and it wasn't even mega feature.

:arrow: When you have lost a gamble on the nudges, and there is no win availabe shuffle till you get to one or two left, then try and bring down the fruits until there are two of the same on the winline. If hold is offered but trail held is not, then let them al spin and the fruit with two symbols on the win line, will come in all three of them. (Most of you knew that one though!)

:arrow: -Meet The Neighbours- Mega feature has sometimes been a complete bastard. It offers you FIVE steps up, and FIVE steps down. I once got it took it, and there was no Jackpots, no Mixed bars, and no £10 sevens! I got a crappy £6!

:arrow: My mate once stayed in the pub from 9PM till 10AM and put in £280! He was given only 3 Jackpots all night no mega features and no repeat chances! And he know how to play machines!

:arrow: Sometimes if you are high up on the cash ladder ( £5 + ) and it gives a PLAY BARCREST Bonus number, usually we all go for an extra bat, and 2/5 times they all light up for Addams Family.

[%sig%]
Texas Pete 2

Post by Texas Pete 2 »

Some helpful info there mate, excellent use of bullet points as well!

:arrow: :arrow: :D

[%sig%]
party time

Post by party time »

bit of a con played it a few years ago got a £1 and it was a 11 i go lo and go's to a 12 :evil: :evil:
MentalDave

Post by MentalDave »

Seen the machine in 2 places. £40 on Super Feature, weak later got **** all and saw some guy go one after us, jackied it, then went back in started flashing and he was about to collect. on £5 or something lame.

Pulled my money out my pocket and told him I would buy it off him at whatever stage he lost - ie I'd buy a loss - because he should not collect when the machine is flashing its balls off and playing music.

He reluctantly gambled up to another £25 and did he see me good for a drink?

Did he ****