whats the most youve won from Throw a wobbler?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Found one of these last night £182 off

Tried a board and it was still showing 5 nudges trail bost from ? so forced the 9 reel blasts after only £10 in

Another £6 in it goes im and red series goes for £39

Then took £4 repeat on next board which repeated could not believe it as i left it something like £230+ off :D :D

Had something wrong happened to it before i went on???
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Possibley middle of a streak !
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

As it was £182 though why did you try for a board?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dynamike wrote:
mjd wrote:quite gutted.

Found this machine backing just two days after a £90 drop out! got the Blue/Green/yellow/Red sequence, but nothing happened after that!
I'm thinking that when that happens there might be more value in taking yellow series, especially as there's no guarantee the red series will come.
Quite right, Dynamike - if the sequence of blue/green/yellow series has come within a £7 outlay, then it almost certainly WON'T award red series on the next board. The full sequence of blue/green/yellow/red series is spread over an outlay of between £13 and £16-ish, so if it keeps giving boards too quickly then get suspicious - and collect the Yellow series.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mjd

Post by mjd »

I think if you continuously get 'game over' 2nd go your fine...
Id be sceptical if you survived that 2nd go mystery that you always get in the sequence
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

joe3_3 wrote:As it was £182 though why did you try for a board?
Always do.
It paid off. If it was dead i would have only have lost a few pound to find out and no matter how much a m/c is out it can still give the jp or top feature.

I know people who key a m/c and if its say over £15 off they dont even try a board which is madness.
They will also force a red m/c when within £15 to full even if there are no signs there and then complain when they get done over :roll:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

TAW £5 in the bowling alley, for some reason the coins havent chagned at all, so thers still £25 available on coins if u fill them all up, its because of this we think it doesnt give red boards :( can streak for a nice £20ish tho
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

TAW £5 in the bowling alley, for some reason the coins havent chagned at all, so thers still £25 available on coins if u fill them all up, its because of this we think it doesnt give red boards can streak for a nice £20ish tho
I've seen this on a few other machines before (Fireball / Beer Guide methinks), where the coinage layout is still way over £5. I 'think' though, that once you get up to £5 on the coins, it doesn't go any further. Just lazy 'can't be arse' design / programming.

Although might be intersting if you can get past the £5 on TaW... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

no, i will definitely be chipped to only give £5.. just like all the rest, top tenner etc and things like red alert or spiker the biker were all left more or less the same, but they cant go above £5 even when invincible

Post by Guest »

However on red alert £5 jackpot towering inferno GUARENTEES £10 if on a 1.

Interesting you should mention it as my mate tried to force one yesterday after i got the £10 :lol:

I couldnt help but laugh as he threw about £35 in when numbering and lost about 4 £4.40/£5 gambles....

I did warn him lol

This TAW loves raping you for boards which is the only downside. Ive had a right few £9+ boards :(
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

darren223 wrote:
This TAW loves raping you for boards which is the only downside. Ive had a right few £9+ boards :(
you can get a board every other credit on TAW £5er when its streaking, just rolling in wins, its insane!
Matty

Post by Matty »

Played this last nght ! Got tutui fruitti for jackpot after £30 in then 9 reel blasts for another £25! So that was good ! But then started to bring and ended spunking all my cash in other machines down £90 so pissed off! :x
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

'tutti fruitti JP'

Is that possible on this? TF is a waste of space in my book..
boom
Matty

Post by Matty »

Had two Jps on the line and a melon hit it and gave jackpot. Yeah i usually never take TT mjd jus thought fuck this and took it mate.
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
mjd

Post by mjd »

I see, I can never trust it, even with 2 jps on the line Id expect the other fruit
boom