Something for ALL Darts clones

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
mashman

Post by mashman »

There is no emptier on these. I have seen literally loads of these clones on my travels, none are empty or even low in the 1 year they have been out. An emptierfot these wouldn't last a week let alone a year. Its all well and good keeping it quiet but people have loose lips and theresd ALWAYS someone watching you when you're playing a fruit machine.
A fool and his money are easily parted
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I agree with Mashman, I'm almost certain there's nothing critical. Services aren't getting done, London, in general, isn't getting done. I'm finding them a lot costlier to push out, especially PTPT often £8 for a board, two presses - dead. Which would make you think there's some sort of rip or method (or just bad lucck) but they're not being left exceptionally light.
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

There must have been something that bothered the manu's as they made a change.

On new program: If you have reached TREBLE section of trail, as soon as you take a shot, you drop down the trail...... this didnt use to happen.

Why would they do this ? Doubt they did it to enhance gameplay.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mashman wrote:There is no emptier on these. I have seen literally loads of these clones on my travels, none are empty or even low in the 1 year they have been out. An emptierfot these wouldn't last a week let alone a year. Its all well and good keeping it quiet but people have loose lips and theresd ALWAYS someone watching you when you're playing a fruit machine.
He is on the emtpier thats why :shock: :wink:
justice For The 96
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

He sounded sincere, but theres always the possibility of a smokescreen :D

Post by Guest »

From what i gather it is nothing to do with the skill stop.

I found myself in the situation where i had a skill stop with a move back 3 first board yesterday. It will NOT move back from the skillstop square so forget that.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Why has the LS nt got a skll stop :?
justice For The 96
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

A tricky one if that is the case because you can not control the amount of money a particular shot is going to give you unless you have Skill Shot
Anfield that is pretty much what i said in the above quote, I was merely stating the when Bully For You was first released someone rumoured of a free cash pot win.

I had noticed that a YDD near me is constantly under the £100 mark. But When I had a go it gave MD on the first board so I cant really go by that.
acen123

Post by acen123 »

I find MB3 useless- guaranteed it will hit the bonus for add again on a mid number followed a few spins later by ? I've tried pushing for SS on hi-lo gamble from add again on marginal numbers & its usually instant death. Are people saying you can knock it back to trail boost & hi-lo gamble on any number to get MB3 back?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

acen123 wrote:I find MB3 useless- guaranteed it will hit the bonus for add again on a mid number followed a few spins later by ? I've tried pushing for SS on hi-lo gamble from add again on marginal numbers & its usually instant death. Are people saying you can knock it back to trail boost & hi-lo gamble on any number to get MB3 back?
Low on a 7 usually works.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

dont wanna seem ignorant i understand all the abbreiviated letters and chat on here but could somebody tell me wot a MB3 is :o ops: ta
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
neil222

Post by neil222 »

move back 3
fat fat fat i tell you
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

3 stars thx that was just me! :o ops:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
jafman

Post by jafman »

if it is a flashing board u get cashpot and it feature repeats while secretly flashing for a marathon followed by a marathon maybe or reel ko x2 possible to get all three in that order right can some one else do a leakage i got coranation 500 gm crops
remy

darts clones

Post by remy »

? :roll:
Mmm beer drink of the gods