and i cant believe that NOBODY has had a repeat off
the hi lo 2 JP 'off a win' method?
Does nobody play this way? I find it the only
way 2 get most, if not all your money back if the free board
is stringing u out 4 more than 70!
I will agree that i have NEVER had a JP repeat on normal
gameplay and prob never will...
The hi lo method is totally free from gameplay and if costing
more than a ton, usually repeats or goes up again.
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I don't think i have lost of a crest for about 3 years until yesterday. Played an AFU in a quiet bar and it showed MS on first board... thought must be near. Offered a JP for about £25 in and was still buzzing so i carried on. Anyway £10 later i get a board second spin dead... £10 for a board, second spin dead. Ended up putting £60 in for a flat £25 off AFU. Played for another board and got a JP and got off it. Lost about £30 in it.. luckily was going halfs so only lost £15 each!

Just was so gutted, afterwards keyed it up and it was £80 short with no note changer so someone must of either got a large streak just before or its being robbed.

Didn't bother to key it before as it showed MS on first board.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

toothless11 wrote: Didn't bother to key it before as it showed MS on first board.
The golden rule is look 4 the red boost upon feature entry!
mjd

Post by mjd »

Red boost can be decieving it seems......

about 6 boards in a row tonight gave red boosts straight away, lost on them all (forcing) then the next 4/5 boards gave no red boost at all! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! :shock: :D
boom
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Look out for a RB which is no use (ie 2 away from bonus or 5 away from red) and 7/11s. Normally a dead sign.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

toothless11 wrote:I don't think i have lost of a crest for about 3 years until yesterday. Played an AFU in a quiet bar and it showed MS on first board... thought must be near. Offered a JP for about £25 in and was still buzzing so i carried on. Anyway £10 later i get a board second spin dead... £10 for a board, second spin dead. Ended up putting £60 in for a flat £25 off AFU. Played for another board and got a JP and got off it. Lost about £30 in it.. luckily was going halfs so only lost £15 each!

Just was so gutted, afterwards keyed it up and it was £80 short with no note changer so someone must of either got a large streak just before or its being robbed.

Didn't bother to key it before as it showed MS on first board.

If it was your first board why didnt you collect the mega streak, thats what I would have done.

Back on topic, a friend of mine got collect prize from a mustery on a shark which gave a low feature. It then true skill gambled all the way to jackpot.
ob

Post by ob »

theres a bit of randomness to the older viu clones, just because it offered megastreak does not necessarily mean its happy atall ( however it "probably" is! ), as Mr Big said, would have collected it first board, especially if it wasnt boosting...

Oh martalwombat, the hilo JP is NOT NOT NOT free, and I've never had it repeat, even when over £100 in, this was some stupid rumour that it is free that was going around about 2 years ago, and since you are over £100 in it may "look" as if it were free as £25 will not affect the board much given the amount you are in! Indeed if the hi-lo jp "was" free you could empty the machine from getting it over and over - the reason you cant keep getting it as you may have noticed is that the machine is alot deader after taking £25/2*£25 so it will not let you get there as easy.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mr BIG wrote:Back on topic, a friend of mine got collect prize from a mustery on a shark which gave a low feature. It then true skill gambled all the way to jackpot.
Ive had a trueskill gamble on VIU (£5) before, the cancel button lit up and slowed it down all the way! Again was on the features. Never has it happen...EVER before!
Scott

Post by Scott »

i have used the method martalwombat speaks of and i find it a good way of gettin most of if not all of your money back if over £100 in.

i have also been £90 in for £110 doin this so it is worth doin if your lots in.
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

anyone else assure this works as if backing and showing from the off is it worth trying
justice For The 96
ob

Post by ob »

well if you want to believe that rubbish I suppose go ahead but taking the jp on the board or the hi-lo makes NO DIFFERENCE, and just because you have done well in the past doing so is just a coincidence - you'd have done equally well taking the jp on the board
Scott

Post by Scott »

fair enough you play your way and i'll play mine. not gonna lose any sleep over it :P
Cobwebs 👆
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

ob wrote:you'd have done equally well taking the jp on the board
ob u have now made me doubt my sanity? :roll: