Rainbow Riches Fields of Gold

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
badders2

Post by badders2 »

will they put this on a triple777 cab machine with all rainbow games
lawnmowerman

Post by lawnmowerman »

hiya all, just though i would add something to this.

I dont work for any of the for mentioned bookies however i do work for a large group with in the industry, and we have the said machines.

and having played it on test for quite some time, never once had the field of gold feature :( however had the mushrooms a ton of times. The super spins option 5x£2 gives a nice 94% as mentioned instead of 92%, which i personally found bog all difference.

anyways just thought i would have my 2 pence :)
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

ob wrote:lol how on earth do they get away with it being £2 a go?!?!
It's because it is operating under B2 legislation. One game has to take 20 seconds minimum, hence you play 5 games. Maximum stake on B2 is £100, therefore, it is possible to charge up to £20 per spin for 5 spins.

PS - If he does work for Ladbrokes, he can't spell the road name properly!
mrdave

Post by mrdave »

lawnmowerman wrote:hiya all, just though i would add something to this.

I dont work for any of the for mentioned bookies however i do work for a large group with in the industry, and we have the said machines.

and having played it on test for quite some time, never once had the field of gold feature :( however had the mushrooms a ton of times. The super spins option 5x£2 gives a nice 94% as mentioned instead of 92%, which i personally found bog all difference.

anyways just thought i would have my 2 pence :)
I wonder if that feature would HAVE to come up at some point during the bookies tests for them to be able to have the game? Or maybe it wouldnt matter if it is never seen as long as the percentage return is near enough what it's supposed to be over the long run?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I got the Fields of Gold feature today - got a bit excited as it seems from what people have said that it's as rare as rocking-horse s**t - thinking it must be a big-ish win, and it gave me £90. :(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

I was rather chuffed to get a £400 spin in (4 vertical lines of logo symbols) from a few quid.

I think I won't be playing this machine ever again !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"