ok which barcrestmachine is the best

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
neil222

Post by neil222 »

up and over was a good one being the quick route to jp going against numbers.
jackpoters lotta luck before they releaced 12 chips
fat fat fat i tell you

Post by Guest »

Matty wrote:1 nudge :wink:
One bonus nudge to be precise :wink:

Only problem is getting to that square when its STONE!
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

Its gotta be TAW for me, its interesting to play and goes like fuck when it wants to! Also a fan of ptpt, however isnt the machine to play if your looking for bigmoney, in my experience this machine rarely streaks! I like the older ones like spiker the biker (reminds me of lyme regis!) I used to know this machine inside out wen i was younger and the other kids used to look at me in awe, lol!
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

You can't get better than Temple of Treasure £15.

Although Club Psycho Cash Beast comes a close second!
Oli

Post by Oli »

I've never played or even seen a TAW, so i dont really know what your all raving about. Will be sure to have a go when i see one though. My faveroute is probably Barmy Army due to the fact that there are no "lose" squares and you can collect on a ? square.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

crosbyrules wrote:How can anyone not say TAW? I played one today, not ready yet 6 pound repeated true skilly :)
So it was not ready yet offered £6 repeater... mate if its offering that its not far off ready at all.

I have forced from offering £4 and its only took £40, I would say offering £6 its due within £25.

Its worth going fro as it may be a streak due :shock:
justice For The 96
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Na, beleive me mate, it wasn't ready. It was most probably very end of a streak, tried another board and was shit. Didn't have enough cash on me anyway.
Unbelievable Jeff
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Ah right if you have no cash then fair enough, just if I ever see any machine bar a Bell fruit offering £6 i know im in for a treat :o
justice For The 96
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

hmmmmm bold comment mate. End of streaks, any kinda afters, or maybe a random throw in on a pub machine. 6 quid doesn't have to mean anything.
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

anfield road wrote:Ah right if you have no cash then fair enough, just if I ever see any machine bar a Bell fruit offering £6 i know im in for a treat :o
God i hope you dont play reds :roll: :roll:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah I do and it is is a good sign if offering a £6 board :roll: if you think not then well erm :shock:
justice For The 96
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

had quite a laugh reading through this seems to have turned a bit towards the end but still funny.

FMW Why would you want a Temple of Treasure £15 why not £25. On a £15 JP it doesn't offer a rpt after FM. Plus your TOT Red feature will more then likely hit £45/£60 rather then £75 (Mind you I haven't had the £75 for quite some time)

Money Mad Martian's is still my top machine dont know why i just liked it but if I want to play one I have to travel 20 odd miles to S*t hole where the % level is probably 70.

Spyder your first post was quality was you high or something :)
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Cash is King wrote:
FMW Why would you want a Temple of Treasure £15 why not £25. On a £15 JP it doesn't offer a rpt after FM. Plus your TOT Red feature will more then likely hit £45/£60 rather then £75 (Mind you I haven't had the £75 for quite some time)
I've only played it once on the £25 JP and it took me £40 for the TOT red and it only went for £25, whereas every time i've had it on the £15 it's gone at least 4 times. It could just have been my unlucky day though :(
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Cash is King wrote:
I've only played it once on the £25 JP and it took me £40 for the TOT red and it only went for £25, whereas every time i've had it on the £15 it's gone at least 4 times. It could just have been my unlucky day though :(

Post by Guest »

Red £15 ToT's certainly dont always give £60, i had one recently for £15, however it is guarenteed to repeat at least once.

Also i had a £75 on the £15 at one stage which was nice :)

Do you force them out? or just hope they come along in the streak?