Mega Zone

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

Post by Guest »

Mega Zone

Post by Guest »

What stake do you lot tend to play then?

10, 20 or 30p?

As far as I know there is only one version of this machine

Multistake (10p/20p/30p play, £25 Jackpot)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not that I ever touch this machine any more, all of these varieties really must be played on 30p for any sort of return to be even thought about...

Erm, unless you've only got 50p on you, then I'd consider a bus fare home! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by Guest »

Are there any known emptiers for this?
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Dude you arent supposed to go around asking for info like that in the board....

Pm people.

If youd have read the forum rules then youd know this.

Just for you, the machine is well over a few years old. i wouldnt be hopeful for anything.

King.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

king_conspiracy wrote:Dude you arent supposed to go around asking for info like that in the board....

Pm people.

If youd have read the forum rules then youd know this.
On a point of pedantry, king_conspiracy, he didn't ask you or anyone to give him an emptier. He asked if there are any 'known' - ie. are there any in existence.

It's frightening the number of people that must run off from this forum after getting a shirty response to their posts! :roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, i'm keeping an eye out nixxy! :D

I know you aren't insulting anyone per se King, but the pedantry and tone of some of your messages needs to come down a notch. Lets make everyone feel welcome.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
king_conspiracy

Right.....Okay.

Apologies. Its been a bad day.

I shall be a more fluffier and positive King Conspiracy from now on.

There certainly seems to be a lack of these warnings going out to other posters who "say what they think".

King.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It doesn't mean that they arent being questioned privately mate. :)

I've not notcied anything untoward recently anyway, if anyone steps out of line they will be politely reminded. I'm glad you posted a decent reply too. Can't wait for some more fluffy postings! ;)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
king_conspiracy

No worries Matt, you mods are the people that prevent the site getting like superarcadia....or into one big slagging fest. If im told to shut up, ill shut up. I only say things like that when i feel like they should be said...Like the whole Lewey post a week back.

As for fluffiness..

Isnt the weather simply splendid at the moment? It makes one feel like jumping and clicking ones heels in glee..... Truly it is joy personified when the sun beams its happy head to warm the populance below.

That better? :P

King.
timmo

Post by timmo »

Played lastnight had super streak for £14 not bad for £3 in
whoop whoop pull over that ass too phat

Thanks for helping

Post by Guest »

edit: This is a fruit machine forum, not for promoting sales reps. Any more of these posts will be deleted.

Many Thanks

MattB

Mega Zone

Post by Guest »

I think you guys are right, it just eats money when empty, but when it's full it can pay good money. Any of you who play in Stroud, Gloucestershire, should avoid the bowling alley as staff go straight on this machine when full and are putting the (often high) winnings in the till. Strange, but I thought I'd let you know about this scam.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Ummm why would they do that and not just put it in their pockets?

Post by Guest »

Don't know why they do it, strange I know, but I saw them doing it last Sunday, I've also seen them playing before opening time, as though they're trying to make it as hard as possible for people to win on them, as they seem to empty them pretty quick.

The fruities they have are:

Legal Tender - 25p play / £5 Jackpot (Red)
Doctors & Nurses - 10p play / £5 Jackpot (Extreme)
Reel Good Time - 25p play / £5 Jackpot (not sure)
Happy Hour - 30p play / £25 Jackpot (Global)
Mega Zone - 10p play / £25 Jackpot (Barcrest)
Top Giza - 25p play / £25 Jackpot (Red)

There's three others I don't know the name of. Only played the ones above. The £25 ones are in the adults-only area, and the £5 ones are in the main area. The £5 ones are crap to play as you ALWAYS have kids hanging round you trying to take over by pressing nudge/hi-lo buttons for you to help you lose, and when they play always take the small wins (50p, £1 etc.). As a result it's nearly impossible to get off the reels on some of them, especially D&N.