Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No smoke without fire... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Hmm ive scoured a few sites and spoke to a few friends...
Seems that this Cashback "thing" is either a huge rumourfest or there is something fucking Epic on this machine. Apparently its just board after board JP/Streak until empty, no delay. Just rinses it, if this is true i suppose i apologise to Spud, but still ive just seen his post on Super Arcadia...and it seems "his mate" was just another addict bragger on that site.

Eyes open for this one chaps, before the critical comes in, Could be a big earner. People are "apparently" already selling for £2-£4k

King.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The Cashback in my local O'Neills was switched off today. It's only been there a week.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

I Can say there its pretty certain there is something REALLY good on this, ive heard some promising rumours but im not totally sure yet, in all the big places near me Derby, Leics and elsewhere they are being done apparently......

There will be a chip very soon methinx

King
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

where are you from king, pm me
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anyone got hold of this yet then?

I 'may' have uncovered it by a slipped post on 'some other board' that was soon removed...

Yet to try it though as the only one I know of is in a difficult place to get too... :(

No PM's (or high-hopes!) yet please - if I get to have a go of it, and whatever the outcome is, I'll post in this thread either way... (The outcome that is, not the technique tho!)

And yep, it does seem very TurboCharged-ish! ;)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I think i saw the same one

Cannot be as easy as that if so empty in 12 ninutes is slow

Only thing is i dont have one near me. :( :(
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It does sound far too easy, and like yourself, I struggle to find one of these (although I know of one - quite a distance!) If you did see the same thing as me, I guess there must be a bit more to it, such as 'the time' that you carry out the task...?

On holiday this week end - Alton Towers yay! So if I spot any up that way I'll give it a try...

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:It does sound far too easy, and like yourself, I struggle to find one of these (although I know of one - quite a distance!) If you did see the same thing as me, I guess there must be a bit more to it, such as 'the time' that you carry out the task...?

On holiday this week end - Alton Towers yay! So if I spot any up that way I'll give it a try...

I saw it too Matt, and having tried it yesterday it didn't work. Mind you I became suspicious when I keyed the machine and found it was only £6 off and 'playing well'. So I just might be the first person in Britain to take a Jackpot from this m/c 'the honest way'!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Legit JP - LOL! :)

What you tried - did it involve the pressing of two buttons simultaneously?