spiker the biker

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

This is in my local arcade at 10p/£5jp. I played it today and it was full from the off, anyway after £6 first spin 4 got the IM so obviously I take super HI LO Notes. Now this is where I need clarification, I waited until I was on an 11 then took it, I was told many years ago you could go higher than an 11 and be guaranteed a 12 so you would always win more than the JP. To my annoyance it gave me a 3 :shock: , was I given duff info as it made sense to me at the time. Next board it gave me £4rpt which repeated twice, then it let me on twice more from 6 credits ( took £2 each time). £7 in £20 out, can't grumble.

Cheers in advance for help on the '11' score. :)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

:lol: someone was telling porkys :lol: play for a 7 and go higher!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'll try that next tme, eh! :lol: :roll:
theoak

Post by theoak »

yeah, def never been a guaranteed gamble on it! If it gives a shit number on a multiple of the JP i used to let it high low itself, and no. it probably doenst make any difference.

Post by Guest »

i have one of these but it aint called spiker the biker and it has a bwb logo on it...seems just the same...kant remember what its called...nm
Scott

Post by Scott »

degeneration wrote:i have one of these but it aint called spiker the biker and it has a bwb logo on it...seems just the same...kant remember what its called...nm

i've seen a few machines called magic carpet also bwb which is an exact clone of barcrests arabian nights, it even says shazam for the IM.
Cobwebs 👆

Post by Guest »

its called smokin biker, just googled it.....
bowie

Post by bowie »

degeneration wrote:i have one of these but it aint called spiker the biker and it has a bwb logo on it...seems just the same...kant remember what its called...nm
Smokey Bikin'

£5 arcade fodder. Doesn't play very nice.

Post by Guest »

lol yup....piece of shit anyhows....but summit to talk about none the less