TIGHT CNUTS AND WNAKERS

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Still on the gear eh ken?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah, it has been noted, don't worry. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

it's not that offensive, at least it's coherent, which makes it better than some of the stuff people come out with.
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

i got barred from my local for doing a rovers of all things

first, woman walks out of the toilets and comes over can we have 1 to that machine, i turned round as said this is not shipleys love. thought some 1 pulling my leg.

anyways i walk over to the other machine and realise she works there, she stood at the bar ( she a fucking chef of all things ) and i can hear her saying 'they come in and have a bottle of water rape the bandit and leave' so i went over and said for one this is my local i been coming in here for years, and i know half the people in here, i then noted i buy a bottle of water as im driving, and asked if she was trying to get me to drink drive. lol in the end she turned round and just said well we changing the machine tommorow anyways, ( and yes they did for a bag of wank )

the thing is they put the machines in there to be played, not like they own the fucking things, so you not allowed to play if you have an edge over the avv person in there, so fucking what. the brewey have them to be played, and it dont state on the fucking door you have to buy a pint to come in here. can drink wtf u want is a joke.

and the only time i keep things sweet is when i know im there for a 235 raise. lol
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

GlowingLikeAchristmastree wrote:i got barred from my local for doing a rovers of all things

first, woman walks out of the toilets and comes over can we have 1 to that machine, i turned round as said this is not shipleys love. thought some 1 pulling my leg.

anyways i walk over to the other machine and realise she works there, she stood at the bar ( she a fucking chef of all things ) and i can hear her saying 'they come in and have a bottle of water rape the bandit and leave' so i went over and said for one this is my local i been coming in here for years, and i know half the people in here, i then noted i buy a bottle of water as im driving, and asked if she was trying to get me to drink drive. lol in the end she turned round and just said well we changing the machine tommorow anyways, ( and yes they did for a bag of wank )

the thing is they put the machines in there to be played, not like they own the fucking things, so you not allowed to play if you have an edge over the avv person in there, so fucking what. the brewey have them to be played, and it dont state on the fucking door you have to buy a pint to come in here. can drink wtf u want is a joke.

and the only time i keep things sweet is when i know im there for a 235 raise. lol
true
The Duke of betchington Betchrider