Space Raiders Again

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
bigal

Post by bigal »

Still don't know what you guys mean by "force" the machine. Can you enlighten a novice? Cheers
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

to force means to collect NOTHING until you get the final TOP feature that is offered on the said machine...

ie on Space Raiders keep playing the machine and collect NOTHING when you play the boards even to the point that it kills you...then put more credits in and repeat...by not taking the wins the machine will go above its optimum % and have to pay out so just keep playing until you are awarded the top feature..in this case MEGA STREAK.....

some machines for example some reds have a SAFE CASH or a FORCED COLLECT such as CASHING OUT on globals..this acts as a sort of anti force...on reds there are ways around this to a large extent..
bigal

Post by bigal »

Nice one, thanks. So if you get nudges don't nudge a win in (or anything that it might do a 'let them spin'), go hi on 11, low on 2, stuff like that?

I know it a 'how long is a piece of string' question but what's the most someone's put in before they forced it?

Thanks for all your help
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

NO NO mate...do not do things like higher than 11 or whatever...u want to push the board as far as it will go until it kills you...you will find that progressivly the boards "should" get better the more money you put into it.

for exaple of Space Raiders there is a thing on the bonus that says..ah i forget the exact words. collect prize is it? yeah thats it i think you dont want to end up on that...so if u are gambling on the bonus and you land on HI LO CONTINUE you MUST take it...if you gamble again on the bonus and its been nasty it will give you collect prize and it will award you either the cash stack or feature stack...this will set the force back a fair bit depending on the height of the stacks...

um how long is a piece of string for howmuch people have put in for forcing out a top feature lol.

depending on state of machine and the manufacturer you COULD be looking at £100 or more

saying that if you find a machine that is already in a good mood then you may drop a top feature within say £10-20...all depends on the machine...

bit of practive and you will soon come to realise what is what.

its learning when to force and when not to in order to make a profit..ie if boards are all around £1.20 in value then you are looking at WAY more than the value of a top feature to get to that point so its not worth it.

if offereing say £10+ then go for it.
bigal

Post by bigal »

Brilliant mate, thanks for all the info. Looking forward to checking the machine out tomorrow night. Will post the results.......
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

you prob know the basics but you want to be looking for let em spins, bonus skill shots from normal shots...loads of bonuses that sort of thing.. :D

take it you know about boosting to red trail on the better squares and that sort of thing yeah....

anyways post ur results..

good luck
bigal

Post by bigal »

"boosting to red trail on the better squares"??? Eh?? What I usually do if I get to the blue trail is try and get to the red trail bonus and go from there :?

Seriously, any info/cheats/tips that you've got for Space Raiders would be most appreciated. :lol:
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah thats the right direction
basically say you are on the blue board and going round...if you have enough nudges to get you on the red trail maybe wait until you land on a good square before useing the nudges.

for example on the top row 2nd from the left is +2 nudges...which if ur on this square and then use those/other nudges/bonus's to get you onto the red trail it it will become an extra life..and so forth...if you look closely enough you can read what it will turn too when it gos red.

say you get Deactivate and have nudges to get back on teh red board...i normally take a spin 1st to get onto another square..all is good in this unless its being a real git and will give you a 12 straight onto another question mark..

just give it a go mate and ull soon see.
bigal

Post by bigal »

Cheers mate I'll give it a go and get back to you.

BTW, I was playing it a couple of weekends ago, on the second spin it went flash crazy and gave me a mystery prize of Mega Streak. Got £35. Couple of drinks later and a few more punters on the machine I gave it another go and it gave me Mega Streak again (had to play for it this time but it wasn't too hard!!) but another £35. Must have caught it at the right time I suppose.

Oh well, maybe the "force" will be with me tomorrow :P
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

dont forget u cant die when spinning from the "?" at the bottom
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

You have a "safe" move as long as you are either 4 or 6 squares from a ? (as long as you cannot hit a ? that is even further away than the one that is 4 or 6 away)