most made on an extreme

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

danthedude66 wrote:excuse me spyder but how often do u cum across an olsd xtreme now??
and how many times do u cum across the new ones???
UMMM i think i win
never said i had seen one recently....

but i was out there playing the "old" ones when you were still in school

i played inca do and cashino more or less on their day of release..

you however have probably never either seen or played anything by extreme other than whats in the pubs right now...

just because you (in your probable year or so of experiance) havent seen something that i mentioned, doesnt mean it isnt true
so shut the fuck up... leave it alone... its over!!!!!!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Don't want to sound like an old fart but the original post is very puerile and some of the other posts unconstructive to say the least. Dunham and Spyder, in my opinion, are two of the most knowledgeable posters on here. I know a player who has made at least £500,000 out of the game but never once brags about it. Ten years ago I was making £300-£500 per week tax free from Barcrests and Aces but when I told people they just laughed at me and called me a liar as well. Just because they couldn't work them out they wouldn't believe you. Bring back true skill games and no autonudge, flashing boards etcetera and having to know the reels of ten machines in your head I say.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

72s my best!
made K's over the past months though :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

harry2 wrote: Dunham and Spyder, in my opinion, are two of the most knowledgeable posters on here.
Can't Argue wit that :)
ob

Post by ob »

older extreme's were a different kettle of fish, inca's you did of a tutti frutti feature, they aren't to be compared to new extremes which you can't empty.

Dont know what the most I've made on a newer one, made a few £100's on them when they cycle and stack, which I imagine anyone with knowledge of how to play them properly has - hardly something to brag about.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

anyone fidning that the extrems that get milked via setups etc etc,

when they do eventually get ready, always go for 75????

I mean recently the extremes around here are getting covered 100% of the time by players, including me, and Ive seen about 7 of them (2 of them twice) in just a week go 75, either via JP or top streak. 6 times it was genuinely ready, once it was nudge trick out ofthe blue.

So im thinking that extremes must have a "pot" that is just for JP and top streak, so when they get milked (ie people dont play them for JP) that pot must get filled up and not payout, therefore when it is chased for (obviously in a ready state) it goes the full 75.

I think the "cashpot streak" they like to do goes by credits and not via readyness. Also, a free win?

anyone of the knowledged people (mrR, spyd) care to pm/msn dunhamzzz@gmail.com to discuss?
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

every machine must have a jackpot 'pot'. small %'s of money will get added to it over time and once it reaches X amount it will dump the pot.

and btw new extremes (doc nurses etc) have nothing in common with old extremes (viper jive, note runners, inca) apart from the name, due to new extremes actually being programmed by the boys from vivid.
ob

Post by ob »

the 75 you are getting is a cycled streak - notice the cashpot flying up on the superboard but no stack, if it was from stacking it was just a forced pot in which case its probably 25 or 50
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

you think it would be possible to play these as you would battle axe, gold strikes etc?
ob

Post by ob »

nah, once they are really dead, you'd be losing too much money, as it would often cost £6-9 for a £1-2 maximum board unless you nudge blagged it into more - not something you can rely on.

the key ones would be easier but still the cycle is large so I wouldnt advise it
predator

Post by predator »

spyder stop lying £230 I don't think so

Your best change your name to billy bull shit :|
predator

extreme

Post by predator »

Who is this extreme eddie anyway????? there is only one extreme king around here and thats me.

Anyway why aint you bathed and in bed you have got school in the morning.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Clearly abother person here who thinks that Extremes started with Dcotors and Nurses...

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
predator

Post by predator »

You better get yourself in bed too.

I was talkin to eddie :|
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

extreme king wrote:spyder stop lying £230 I don't think so

Your best change your name to billy bull shit :|
I was referring to that. If you knew how older extremes like Incadincadoo played then you'd know a roll of £200+ is possible. It's a shame todays extremes aren't a patch on older ones....

p.s I'll be going to bed fairly soon, nighty night!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"