Just Won The BIG Brother Club £100 Jackpot!!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..

How Many?

40%
10%
No votes
4 or more
50%

Total votes: 10

Re: The machine does spin them in!

Post by Guest »

Had a nasty one on these yesterday, was flying from the off and played basically the same for £320 until it popped, then got a £42 set of spins and super blasts for £50 and a few other bits.

IOU'd for £20 so was up £50 but was it really worth it? Hell no, reason being it was on a ferry and a non landing ticket was £16 for a start. Add to that the fact that i was halves with a mate who doesnt play much (or know anything about club machines for that matter). So he was playing it while I tried a couple of boards on other machines, another PCB offered £40 first board but turned out to be not as buzzing as it seemed, lost £60 and walked, also cops n robbers deluxe with the cashpots looking good showed a 4 of a kind first £, put about £50 in it and walked with a £30 from millionaires row as i had to play the first PCB again, if i didnt i doubt the force would have been seen through as he was playing quite slow and taking every board. Another thing is we had 10 only 10 minutes left before the journey ended, so i was really beginning to sweat.

Saying that i did fluke a ceasers palace £250 from £120 which was really taking the piss for the spins, backing and adding 4 letters of the name, offering £25 at the start etc
ob

Post by ob »

obviously the lower JP ones do spin it in alot more often than the £250.
mcd_chicken

Post by mcd_chicken »

I seen someone put in about £100 then l played it for another £300 the other day , end up taking the jackpot and £40 afterplay. Lost about a tenner on it in the end.

I expected to win a bit, :(

Bob,
http://www.fruitmachinefanatic.co.uk