STAR WARS...

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Post by JG »

That second STAR WARS would have been from masks all the way down, am I correct? The first was a 'steal'.

This thread contains quite a few hints to the features.
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Yes. First from a "blagged" board then it put all the masks down like R2R does.
BN1!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Some old swedehead did about £4.xx change through one of these this evening, so i nipped on after to take his due board, which came after £2 in. Looked for all the world like a fiver block, as i'd got there after a few laps with a life on a 3, which promptly went to a 2. Collected my fiver, and then the madness. £20 extra given out on the bonus cash?! Where the hell did that come from???!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah i have had that a few times now, proper weird most i have had is £3 turned into £30
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Was in a pub today for a family get together/kids party
It had a star wars that some guy was hammering

Anyway a bit later i went round to it and just played for a board really out of boredom
I certainly was not gonna take it on with no coins and the notechanger off
It cost about £6 for the board and looked poor
Heads high up cash trail

Managed to gamble to one for the inner board at about £5
It gave 2 feature shots with the second shot hitting Star Wars :shock:
It ran for £65

More than happy with that
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Mattb wrote:Some old swedehead did about £4.xx change through one of these this evening, so i nipped on after to take his due board, which came after £2 in. Looked for all the world like a fiver block, as i'd got there after a few laps with a life on a 3, which promptly went to a 2. Collected my fiver, and then the madness. £20 extra given out on the bonus cash?! Where the hell did that come from???!
Mine did exactly the same from a red £5. £20. it also repeated again for another £5.

I have also noticed that it resets the reels to the same position when switched on. 2 boxes on bottom winline. 3 times now these have held 3 times straight away to give a Darkside start from the first £1 in.?!? coincidence?!
JG

Post by JG »

Yep standard resets on a lot of newer 'crests from Cock a Doodle onwards. One off jackpot. Star Wars and PCB2 do it as well.
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

played and saw one of these yesterday
£4 in and got £19 cashpot
so i just collected it as it seems from everyone else experiences these just go for a flat £35 anyway so i thought take the profit
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Lucky escape last night, was warmish and got 18 up, then it fell as dead as a dodo, until i was balls deep and 50 quid down. I persevered and in the end worked hard taking 6-8 pound wins and ok features to end up a tenner down in total. Lesson learned. Is there an emptier out there yet i wonder!?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

barneybear wrote:Lucky escape last night, was warmish and got 18 up, then it fell as dead as a dodo, until i was balls deep and 50 quid down. I persevered and in the end worked hard taking 6-8 pound wins and ok features to end up a tenner down in total. Lesson learned. Is there an emptier out there yet i wonder!?
Ok by the sounds of things we have a regular jo-average here, what shall we do with him?
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
barneybear wrote:Lucky escape last night, was warmish and got 18 up, then it fell as dead as a dodo, until i was balls deep and 50 quid down. I persevered and in the end worked hard taking 6-8 pound wins and ok features to end up a tenner down in total. Lesson learned. Is there an emptier out there yet i wonder!?
Ok by the sounds of things we have a regular jo-average here, what shall we do with him?
Ok by the sounds of things we have a absolute tool here, what shall we do with her?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i hate mugssssssssss
Unbelievable Jeff
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

"put 'im in the scuppers with the hosepipe on 'im"

:-)
PMK

Post by PMK »

It'll be out in the open within 3 days. Get your locations ready..........
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

£1 in for £4 tonite happy days!