MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played one today
First board cash stack to £10
Cash pot £11 that safed
Glad it give me safe tbh probably would have took it on before reading this
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

I took on2 a rob da bank few months back 60in and it finds a £22 safe cashpot "oh no"
BN1!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

plug it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
JG

Post by JG »

Too much heat.

I took one on today that was full and on 86%.

£30 in during an all out force and I get a step onto a red number to blag the final red mask. Use the force. Flat £35. Go back in and it's that £35 back in to get first feature shot, STAR WARS, not seen it do that before. Flat £35. £7 back in for a money belt feature with multipliers that plays that tune, **think** it was Imperial Attack. £2 profit.

I actually bailed at this point. By carrying on I would be making the statement that I'm playing all out for you know what.....well I'm not going to spell it out.

It may have been the next board, or it might have been a ton over the back to see a free flat £35. No thanks.

Ok, Has anyone had a £70+ Star Wars on one of these?

For those that understand, has anyone had more than a cyclic free £35 on these?
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

£1 in and a £19.60 cashpot, collected.

best result on a m/c in ages

on a completely unrelated note i found out this wkd that money magic does a slow down cancel repeat sometimes when the bunny in the corner is flashing. :|
silent g

Post by silent g »

someone i spoke to yesterday sait take the red 35 and next board will give ms alot of the time.
might be worth trying as ms is 35 anyway so not loseing anything.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
JG

Post by JG »

I'll try it next time I get to £35, probably through an im and report back. It would go against my theories on this machine, but hey, they're only theories and I could be on the wrong track.

Probably someone who was forcing, had buzzed it up a fair bit (just hi/lo to avoid safe), got the freebie, then played the next board as normal and bagged a DAZ WATTS, sorry a STAR WARS from a feature shot coming from one of Istenem's pans, no coming from the main pot.

If it was the free double drop, it'd just repeat, no, it's a cash dapple showtime spectacular repeat thing Road to riches wotsit isn't it?
It's just give im again anyway.

I suppose if you don't experiment, you don't find out. Unless someone tells you. Which is nice.
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Can someone PM me the Free board method pls ?

cheers,
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Does this have a no. runner feature ala R2R? Or maybe GUAC style ala R2R?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

[quote]from a feature shot coming from one of Istenem's pans, no coming from the main pot. /quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a similar but completely different note - :) - Extreme's 'Can You Dig It?' seems to love 'flatting' Big Money, but also repeating the red £35 shot. Similar profile, maybe?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

PMK the features are completely different to RtR. There are four features I haven't taken yet and I expect they are only available on £15 capable boards. I would imagine they are all £10-£20 type features. I would be very surprised if a Mazoomaesque NR or even GUAC type feature was there. Even if it was, by the time it was offerred it would be close enough to a 'forced/prised' 'use the force' anyway. All about cyclic heads. Player advantage minimal to non existant dependent on % payout.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

welcome back george old boy , enjoy the holiday????
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Was just a short break abroad, but some more coming up soon. It was (fairly) relaxing. The Euro is terrible, almost as strong as the pound. No holiday bargains. Still four days of sun and some fun days/nights out. I managed to stay away from the Internet cafes, resisting the temptation of Fruitchat :o ops:
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

Playd 1 of these out today full and up to a tenner in a fiver 30 in for 35 then back in plus a 10r for 58 anyone know what the features are?
BN1!!