What a man to do ?

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
fhmassive

What a man to do ?

Post by fhmassive »

Left a credit in the machine to get a drink came back and some git had scooted in and hit the JP I had been forcing for for the last 15 minutes, and it had repeated 2wice.

He said there was no credit left in the machine, but I knew there had been.

I've heard of this happening to others but thought I was safe in my local with just a couple of stragglers in at half 12 in the afternoon.
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Had the same thing happen before, while i was in Manchester. Never had it happen in any of my local places. Did you kick up a fuss? I didn't bother as there was more of them than me, i just thought i'd leave it and move on.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err, 1 credit in a pub aint worth leaving, youll find that a passerby will press the button for the hell of it, i know i do if i see a credit...

try leaving about a tenners worth of credits, that should give you a decent 5 mins, and if you were forcing it then the amount isnt unreasonable, also you could try not actually leaving to buy a drink,
fhmassive

Post by fhmassive »

I wouldn't have done it in another pub. Won't do it again anyway.

Oh well. win some lose some.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

How annoying is this!!!! i was forcing 'TAW' and some little git jumped on the machine i was playing when i went to the bar. saying this the bar is only 5 meters away!!!! i always kick up a fuss as he was playing my credits!!! :x

so annoyin!!!!

tom
PMK

Post by PMK »

Absolutely!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Carry more coins if i see a credit left im on it!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Lol this makes me laugh
How many of us have been on a m/c getting 'done'
Say for example a red that just keeps doing flats but is still there
And........... you need a piss and are on your own with someone watching waiting to jump on it

Worst i held it once was about an hour after feeeling a real urge to go
The pain in my stomach was very very bad
But i had to fight it through

Come on it happens to me a lot
I actually try and go first now even if i dont need it

Post by 6502 »

Call of nature - I can sympathize with that, been dancing at machine, needing a piss so bad !!! LOL

But got stung a few weeks back, £50+ into HLS, no one else in pub (so i thought)
Left machine with no credits on (yea I know -- mug) went to bar about 5ft away and had to wait for bar staff to 'wake up' and as I'm getting my pint poured a toddler walks passed with father in tow, toddler went straight to HLS pressing buttons - daddy daddy play play....,

The rest is sickening, 'daddy' picks up toddler in his arms and puts £1 in - went straight into feat and gave Red feat at 12 o'clock that gave 105 !!!!!!!

Gutted!

cant complain really my bad :o ops:
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Forcing a £25 Golden Game in a Gala. Was close to giving the repeat pot. Had to get some change from the only working change machine at the other end. I left a quids worth of credits in it. Had to queue for change for a minute or 2. Returned to find a man and woman playing it with £5 in the bank! I explained that I was just getting change and they demanded the fiver 'they had won'. So I gave them the fiver and they left to play something else.

Lucky I stopped them when I did, because next credit it offered 3 nudges for Golden Game and it wasn't the repeat pot!

Also this occured in a short period of time where the Gala stopped using those reserved cards.
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

6502 wrote:The rest is sickening, 'daddy' picks up toddler in his arms and puts £1 in - went straight into feat and gave Red feat at 12 o'clock that gave 105 !!!!!!!

Gutted!

cant complain really my bad :o ops:
Lucky for them the Gambling Commission didn't have anyone there.
Facilitating under age gambling? Not exactly a good thing.

Seen it no end of times myself though...
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Ok somebody must of had this.
When somebody is up the top on a GG, Bullion Bars, party time etc and they leave when its still up the top.

Well I watching somebody on Bullion Bars £35 when they got a streak last credit. They got their £35 and moved on the one next door. Along come I,stick a pound in,it carries on for another £105.

Then the person tried to tell me that it was their machine and they were still playing it.

Anybody else had anything similiar?

Post by 6502 »

I used to see loads of people take the cash pot on Warped with last credit and walk, then put my credit in for the repeat chance ;-)

Had a few £20's at least.
Scott

Post by Scott »

rook1984 wrote:Ok somebody must of had this.
When somebody is up the top on a GG, Bullion Bars, party time etc and they leave when its still up the top.

Well I watching somebody on Bullion Bars £35 when they got a streak last credit. They got their £35 and moved on the one next door. Along come I,stick a pound in,it carries on for another £105.

Then the person tried to tell me that it was their machine and they were still playing it.

Anybody else had anything similiar?

If someone leaves a machine, and does'nt leave a credit then its fair game as far as i'm concerned, i've had this situation twice in a fortnite on the same Vortex, the first time it was off its nut, but someone kept taking red features and medium size wins, after he built a £30 bank he left it, cost me £80 as it was being nasty and luckily went £105, he stood and watched the whole way through, the second someone walked after 1 £35 top, i sort of know him, but why should i line his pocket, i jumped on and mopped up for £27 profit, if it was a good mate i'd put them right, but to a stranger.... excuse me mate if you put another £10 in there you'll do ok because its off it nut, er, don't think so!
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

too right eddie! with regards to the above post by rook ,if someone leaves a partytime top you'd be wise not to hang about as it will time out after a couple of minutes. gg doesnt time out, i'm not sure about a bullion ,but being an astra like partytime i'd assume it does too.
it would be nice to perfect the long distance coin insertion technique,like michael jackson does in the smooth criminal video :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c720fVF4A3k&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c720fVF4A3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol @ about 1:11