Throw a wobbler

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

best way to play, quick rip sh , nw. if it's going to roll will roll of this, profit's are going to be the same either way, becsause if it is not ready to roll of a jp, then basicaly, u putting the money in it for the roll.. so won't make anything more forcing.

plus could of been done and somewhere else, ammount of time u losing forcing a machine, which isnt ready to roll.
cspurs1

Post by cspurs1 »

THAT ARCADE SOUNDS LIKE YOUVE DIED AND GONE TO ARCADE HEAVEN MR JACKPOTMAN WENT DOWN TO BOURNMOUTH OTHER DAY FOR STAG DO WASNT GAMBLIN PROPERLY JUST HAD A STROLL IN FEW OF THE ARCADES WITH A COUPLE OF MATES WHILST ON THE PISS TO OUR PLEASURE WE FOUND AN OLD SKOOL £5 JP SECTOIN WITH
SPIKER BIKER
TEMPLE OF TREASURE
KING KEBAB
ARABIAN NIHGTS
READY TO ROCK
AUSTIN POWERS

WE DIDNT WIN OR LOSE BUT HAD A GOOD LAUGH PLAYIN EM 4 AN HOUR HALF CUT.......
jackpotman

Post by jackpotman »

cspurs1 wrote:THAT ARCADE SOUNDS LIKE YOUVE DIED AND GONE TO ARCADE HEAVEN MR JACKPOTMAN WENT DOWN TO BOURNMOUTH OTHER DAY FOR STAG DO WASNT GAMBLIN PROPERLY JUST HAD A STROLL IN FEW OF THE ARCADES WITH A COUPLE OF MATES WHILST ON THE PISS TO OUR PLEASURE WE FOUND AN OLD SKOOL £5 JP SECTOIN WITH
SPIKER BIKER
TEMPLE OF TREASURE
KING KEBAB
ARABIAN NIHGTS
READY TO ROCK
AUSTIN POWERS

WE DIDNT WIN OR LOSE BUT HAD A GOOD LAUGH PLAYIN EM 4 AN HOUR HALF CUT.......
I thought it was heaven. When i went in there i literally had to walk out and walk back in, i was in absolute shock
Basil Rathbone2

Post by Basil Rathbone2 »

Amazingly I found a TAW still in use in a seaside arcade last month. That's the good news.

The bad news is that it's 120 miles from where I live, 5p play and £5 jp! Still, nice to play one again after all this time!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Still got 1 on £25. Shame it's in 1 of the biggest shithole of a pub in England. Plus it's right up against the bar where all the locals stand and chat so you can't get to it anyway :x
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Basil Rathbone2 wrote:Amazingly I found a TAW still in use in a seaside arcade last month. That's the good news.

The bad news is that it's 120 miles from where I live, 5p play and £5 jp! Still, nice to play one again after all this time!
Might the one in a Central London pub be of more interest instead? :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darren

Re: I know a MASSIVE wobbler

Post by darren »

jackpotman wrote:I know an arcade that doesnt give a s*** about players or such that has the following:

Nuns & Roses £35
Bullys Prize Board £35
Grand Blaster Cash £25
King Ker Ching £25
Most Daunting £25
Space Raiders £25
THROW A WOBBLER £25 82% Payout....Streaky bacon all day long
Lucky Strike £25
Yabba Dabba Darts £25
Bully for You £25
Phil the Power £25
Roller Coaster £15
Magnificent 7's £15 (empty off seven stepper and full method...not many people can do it....works)

Its really friendly in there, they are amazing.

Some good other calssics too to play for old times.
Im know where your on about, but theres no £15 coaster, well not unless its been recently sited! and the arcade is nearly always burnt. Or indeed if your referring to a different place but it seems a little strange that the place i am thinking off has every one of them machines :P

Surely you mean a £35 cabin fever (chipped), not a nuns?